• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to get my enterprise.wsdl to compile with the wsconsume tool from the JBOSS 4.2.0.GA release (and Java 1.6.0). This wsdl compiles successfully with Apache Axis org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java tool but when integrated my bundled application in JBOSS, it gives class loading and logging issues.

With wsconsume and enterprise.wsdl I am getting these errors each time -  

C:\>wsconsume.bat -k -o C:\SalesForce\Jboss_enterprise_wsdl enterprise.wsdl
warning: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'tns:ID' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
  line 0 of file:/C://enterprise.wsdl#types?schema1
error: A class/interface with the same name "com.sforce.soap.enterprise.DescribeLayout" is already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
  line 0 of file:/C://enterprise.wsdl#types?schema2
error: (Relevant to above error) another "DescribeLayout" is generated from here.
error: Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class.
error: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.
com.sun.istack.SAXParseException2: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:213)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.config.ModelInfo.buildModel(ModelInfo.java:88)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.Processor.runModeler(Processor.java:82)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.CompileTool.run(CompileTool.java:543)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.util.ToolBase.run(ToolBase.java:57)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.WSContractConsumerImpl$1.run(WSContractConsumerImpl.java:163)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.WSContractConsumerImpl.consume(WSContractConsumerImpl.java:166)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.command.wsconsume.importServices(wsconsume.java:193)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.command.wsconsume.main(wsconsume.java:76)

Have others encountered the same / similar problem?

Thanks,
Swapnil.
I am trying to get my enterprise.wsdl to compile with the wsconsume tool from the JBOSS 4.2.0.GA release (and Java 1.6.0). This wsdl compiles successfully with Apache Axis org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java tool but when integrated my bundled application in JBOSS, it gives class loading and logging issues.

With wsconsume and enterprise.wsdl I am getting these errors each time -  

C:\>wsconsume.bat -k -o C:\SalesForce\Jboss_enterprise_wsdl enterprise.wsdl
warning: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'tns:ID' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
  line 0 of file:/C://enterprise.wsdl#types?schema1
error: A class/interface with the same name "com.sforce.soap.enterprise.DescribeLayout" is already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
error: (Relevant to above error) another "DescribeLayout" is generated from here.
error: Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class.
error: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.
com.sun.istack.SAXParseException2: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:213)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.config.ModelInfo.buildModel(ModelInfo.java:88)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.processor.Processor.runModeler(Processor.java:82)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.CompileTool.run(CompileTool.java:543)
        at org.jboss.com.sun.tools.ws.util.ToolBase.run(ToolBase.java:57)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.WSContractConsumerImpl$1.run(WSContractConsumerImpl.java:163)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.WSContractConsumerImpl.consume(WSContractConsumerImpl.java:166)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.command.wsconsume.importServices(wsconsume.java:193)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.command.wsconsume.main(wsconsume.java:76)

Have others encountered the same / similar problem?

Thanks,
Swapnil.
Hi,

I am looking for some help with the following:

I get the following error when attempt to send outbound message to my test server: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

- I have a real certificate installed on the server.
- I am also able to view the listener description when I point browser on my dev workstation to the test server (same URL as the endpoint specified in my O/B message).
- In the IIS log, I can see all the hits from my dev workstation, but no hits from either of SFDC IPaddresses (204.14....)

Appreciate any info that will help me understand and debug this, or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks!