• 25 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi. We have developed a website that is interacting with Salesforce .

Sometimes I am getting this error while trying to connect SFDC. “Destination URL not Reset “.

Below is the login procedure I am using for SFDC login.

cobjBinding = new cForceService();

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue = new webrefSForce.QueryOptions();

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSize = 1000;

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSizeSpecified = true;

cobjLoginResult = cobjBinding.login(strUserName, strPassword);

cobjBinding.SessionHeaderValue = new webrefSForce.SessionHeader();  cobjBinding.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId = cobjLoginResult.sessionId;

cobjBinding.Url = cobjLoginResult.serverUrl;

cobjbinding object is using in the application to make any query from SFDC . Please give your valuable feedback to resolve this issue.

Hi,

I have a custom object with so many records. There is a picklist field for that custom object. I have added values for this picklist in Chinese in Translation workbench. So If I log in with a user account with language set to Chinese, I can view all the values including picklist values in Chinese.

I know by having a user account with language set to chinese it is possible to get the values in Chinese for the picklist in my application.

There is a option for language selection in my application. I am dispalying all the records from the custom object in a Datagrid. So if the user is selcting the langauge as Chinese in my application the datagrid values should get changed to Chinese.
But how to get the picklist values in Chinese for the records in Custom object.

For Eg:-
Custom object name - Literature Details
Column 1 - Literature Name  ( data type - Text )
Coulmn2 - Category (data type - Picklist)

Pick list values for for Column 2
-----------------------
A
B
C

I have added Chinese values for these values in Transation workbench.

The records in Literature Details Custom object
----------
Literature Name      Category
--------------------        ---------
Name1                       A
Name2                       B
Name3                       C

I am dispalying these values in a datagrid in my application. So, If the user selects language as Chinese the category value should get displayed in Chinese.

Hope you understood my problem. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rathish.
Hi,

Translation workbench is enabled for our organization. And one of the picklist valus are converted to a native language Chinese.

Through code, I would like to get the picklist values in chinese.

Can you help me on this?

Regards,

Rathish
Hi,
I have a serious issue. How to activate the lead assignment rule thorugh code. I am working on c#. I tried using AssignmentRuleHeader. But it didnt work for me.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Rathish.
Does anybody knows how to access the dependant pick list values in c#? I have two picklists and both are related each other. When I change the value in a dropdown list, the related values in the other picklist should load in the next dropdown list. I am able to get the picklist values using DescribeSObjectResult as follows. 

SForce.PicklistEntry[] pick = null;
SForce.DescribeSObjectResult obj = binding.describeSObject("Lead");

foreach (SForce.Field f in obj.fields)
            {
                // Is this a picklist and is the field name Type—
                if (f.type == SForce.fieldType.picklist && f.name == "Region__c")
                {
                    pick = f.picklistValues;
                }
            }
            return pick;

Thanks
Rathish
Hi,

I am using the web service API version 7.0. I am able to access some of the custom objects and fields created in SFDC. I cerated a new custom object in SFDC. I am unable to access the newly created custom object. How to access this custom object through .net code.

Please help.

Regards.
Rathish

Hi. We have developed a website that is interacting with Salesforce .

Sometimes I am getting this error while trying to connect SFDC. “Destination URL not Reset “.

Below is the login procedure I am using for SFDC login.

cobjBinding = new cForceService();

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue = new webrefSForce.QueryOptions();

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSize = 1000;

cobjBinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSizeSpecified = true;

cobjLoginResult = cobjBinding.login(strUserName, strPassword);

cobjBinding.SessionHeaderValue = new webrefSForce.SessionHeader();  cobjBinding.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId = cobjLoginResult.sessionId;

cobjBinding.Url = cobjLoginResult.serverUrl;

cobjbinding object is using in the application to make any query from SFDC . Please give your valuable feedback to resolve this issue.

Hi,

I have a custom object with so many records. There is a picklist field for that custom object. I have added values for this picklist in Chinese in Translation workbench. So If I log in with a user account with language set to Chinese, I can view all the values including picklist values in Chinese.

I know by having a user account with language set to chinese it is possible to get the values in Chinese for the picklist in my application.

There is a option for language selection in my application. I am dispalying all the records from the custom object in a Datagrid. So if the user is selcting the langauge as Chinese in my application the datagrid values should get changed to Chinese.
But how to get the picklist values in Chinese for the records in Custom object.

For Eg:-
Custom object name - Literature Details
Column 1 - Literature Name  ( data type - Text )
Coulmn2 - Category (data type - Picklist)

Pick list values for for Column 2
-----------------------
A
B
C

I have added Chinese values for these values in Transation workbench.

The records in Literature Details Custom object
----------
Literature Name      Category
--------------------        ---------
Name1                       A
Name2                       B
Name3                       C

I am dispalying these values in a datagrid in my application. So, If the user selects language as Chinese the category value should get displayed in Chinese.

Hope you understood my problem. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rathish.
Hi,

Translation workbench is enabled for our organization. And one of the picklist valus are converted to a native language Chinese.

Through code, I would like to get the picklist values in chinese.

Can you help me on this?

Regards,

Rathish
Does anybody knows how to access the dependant pick list values in c#? I have two picklists and both are related each other. When I change the value in a dropdown list, the related values in the other picklist should load in the next dropdown list. I am able to get the picklist values using DescribeSObjectResult as follows. 

SForce.PicklistEntry[] pick = null;
SForce.DescribeSObjectResult obj = binding.describeSObject("Lead");

foreach (SForce.Field f in obj.fields)
            {
                // Is this a picklist and is the field name Type—
                if (f.type == SForce.fieldType.picklist && f.name == "Region__c")
                {
                    pick = f.picklistValues;
                }
            }
            return pick;

Thanks
Rathish
Hi,

I am using the web service API version 7.0. I am able to access some of the custom objects and fields created in SFDC. I cerated a new custom object in SFDC. I am unable to access the newly created custom object. How to access this custom object through .net code.

Please help.

Regards.
Rathish