• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the next few weeks we will be looking for some additional help in SFDC Admin for at least 3-4 months.  We have a global installation of the Unlimited edition with roughy 400 users right now.  We are in the Bothell Area and would love to have someone local.  If you might be interested please let me know and I can share more details!

We recently deployed outlook for connect.  I have one user that seems to successfully be syncing but we have found out his outlook to SFDC syncs but not SFDC to outlook.  His settings are the same as others users that we can tell - events are set to sync to salesforce for today and the future.

has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on a fix?

Hi All-

I need to enter a validation rule that requires the amount to be greater then 0 when the stage is Closed/Lost and on a certain record type.  I have tried a variety of things and am getting nowhere.   Has anyone done something simliar?

Thanks!
In the next few weeks we will be looking for some additional help in SFDC Admin for at least 3-4 months.  We have a global installation of the Unlimited edition with roughy 400 users right now.  We are in the Bothell Area and would love to have someone local.  If you might be interested please let me know and I can share more details!
Hi All-

I need to enter a validation rule that requires the amount to be greater then 0 when the stage is Closed/Lost and on a certain record type.  I have tried a variety of things and am getting nowhere.   Has anyone done something simliar?

Thanks!