• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Okay, I know this is going to be a dumb question, and I know it's going to irritate some people that I'm even asking, because I'm sure the answer exists somewhere.   However, I can't find it easily and so I'm asking for help.

I just want a simple explanation of how to get a php page on my server to connect my salesforce.com account and display any piece of data from that account.  I will probably use the Partner WSDL but other than knowing where to find that xml file to download, I am lost.  I don't know how to use that xml file or even where to put it for use, much less make a connection through it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Okay, I know this is going to be a dumb question, and I know it's going to irritate some people that I'm even asking, because I'm sure the answer exists somewhere.   However, I can't find it easily and so I'm asking for help.

I just want a simple explanation of how to get a php page on my server to connect my salesforce.com account and display any piece of data from that account.  I will probably use the Partner WSDL but other than knowing where to find that xml file to download, I am lost.  I don't know how to use that xml file or even where to put it for use, much less make a connection through it.

Any help would be appreciated.