• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a project with a large nationwide health provider I'm looking resource.  Project will require limited travel to client site (on East Coast), and otherwise can be completed remotely.   Project is 4 to 6 weeks full time with the strong possibility of further work.  

Ideal candidate has expericence in healthcare industry, strong SFDC implementation experience, and ideally has a technical orientation.  To be specific, this project is an implementation project, however there are components where some development will desirable and ideally one resource can manage both aspects.

Please send resumes to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com.

All the best!

-Lance

I have a project with a large nationwide health provider I'm looking resource.  Project will require limited travel to client site (on East Coast), and otherwise can be completed remotely.   Project is 4 to 6 weeks full time with the strong possibility of further work.  

Ideal candidate has expericence in healthcare industry, strong SFDC implementation experience, and ideally has a bit of a technical orientation (but don't let this scare you off :).

Please send resumes to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com.

All the best!

-Lance

We are looking for a part time salesforce.com consultant to assist with client projects.  Ideal person would be an independent contractor that has an interest in forming a long term relationship and have some experience in the healthcare space. 

We are located in Seattle and would prefer a local resource however this is not a requirement.

If interested please respond to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com

HealthForce Online provides on-demand customer relationship management applications for the healthcare industry. 
We are looking for a part time salesforce.com developer to take on several projects.  We are looking for an independent contractor that has an interest in forming a long term relationship.

Tehncial work will involve a combination of apex, triggers, visualforce, etc.  We are located in Seattle and would prefer a local resource however this is not a requirement.

If interested please respond to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com

HealthForce Online provides on-demand customer relationship management applications for the healthcare industry. 

Message Edited by healthforce on 08-05-2008 03:49 PM
We are a consulting firm in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle), looking for SFDC development and implementation help for a few Pacific Northwest companies.  Experience with S-Controls, Jasper reporting, Apex, and system configuration needed. 

Experience with Healthcare and/or Medical Device companies desireable.

Full-time or contract will be considered.  Pacific Northwest location is preferred but not required.

If interested, contact me at:

206 719 8445