Good Day ,

We are a team of Authorized SFDC Consultants having niche expirence in

1. Force.com Platform consulting and Solution development
  2. SFDC CRM implementation and Consulting
  3. Data Services
  4. Application integration services
  5. APEX/VF solution design/development
  6. AppExchange product development

We are willing to offer our quality services at competetive rate . We can provide an excellent Offshore delivery center for curremt SFDC implemetations . we strictly follow all industry standards and provide detailed documentation and training after each deliverable.

Please contact us at ku9al1985@gmail.com for any inquiry.

Regards

Kunal 

• March 04, 2009
I need to to upload files from local machine and save them against a record.I tried using Attachment objectfor this but didnt get any success.I am new to salesforce and got no idea how to manage this.
guys i am lookin forward for some guidance for the same........
  • January 31, 2008

Job description

We are a product development MNC and have requirement for following job description.

1. Should have working knowledge of Visual force pages/components/s-controls and triggers.
  2. Sound knowledge of Apex API, Classes, Validation Rules, Formula field and outbound messages.
  3. Knowledge of Flex, Ajax, Workflows, Web Services and External web service callouts is preferrable.

As a company policy am not using my office mail id here. So, send your resume ASAP to yoafzal@yahoo.com.

Location is not a constraint, but India is preferrable.

regards,

Mohammad Afzal.

Hi

I have a project which needs sf developer.  This project needs VF and web api experience. If you are interested, please send your resume & hour rate to castle_lee@163.com

Castle

• June 13, 2009

Hi

We are looking for a freelance developer that we can work with in helping us to develop / administer a (currently!) small application in the healthcare market.

thanks les

This post has been filled.

Thanks to all who responded.

Many thanks,

Erica Harris
m62 visualcommunications

Message Edited by m62Admin on 31-03-2009 05:10 PM

Salesforce.com Consultant

Position Profile

We are looking for a developer to build custom integrations. This individual will be responsible for building customizations (i.e. S-Controls or APEX code) in Salesforce.com, and providing assistance in integrating Salesforce.com data with other business applications.  Experience with APEX and Visual Force is essential.  This position needs an individual who can create or participate in the creation of functional and technical designs, assist in setting design standards, and participate in user documentation processes.  The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have proven experience with the implementation of complex projects including technical design and analyzing requirements.

Job Requirements

• 2+ Years of Hands on experience with SFDC.
  • BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
  • Experience with Java or other Web Based technologies preferred
  • Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
  • Experience implementing Apex Code and Visual Force
  • Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes

Please contact

Greg Mummert - Inforte a Business & Decision Company

312 233 9246

greg.mummert@inforte.com

www.inforte.com