• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, We have a requirement like whenever user creates a new contact, the contact owner should be same as the account owner of the contact. For this we have written the below apex trigger:

trigger ChangeOwner on Contact (before insert)

{        Contact[] cons = Trigger.new;        for(Contact c:cons)    {

String ownerId = [select ownerId from Account where Id =: c.accountId].ownerId;                 System.debug('Query Success-->'+ownerId);             c.ownerId = ownerId;              System.debug('Owner set Success-->'+c.ownerId);

}

}

This is working fine for System Administrator
But when a standard user tries to create a contact, it shows the error message as
"Insufficient Privileges
 You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."
 Can anybody please help me out?

Thanks and Regards,
 srijan
I have downloaded a Blackberry Mobile simulator (version: 8130-Verizon) from the Blackberry site and installed it in my machine. I have configured Blackberry MDS simulator to work behind a proxy. It is working fine. I have installed the Salesforce Mobile Application.
But after that whenever I am trying to configure the Salesforce Mobile application, I am getting struck in the screen showing: "Device info has been sent to salesforce.com and is awating registration".
 It is not proceeding any further. Any help?

thanks,
srijan

Is it possible to add the opportunity sales team  under  'Data Sets'  in Mobile Configuration ?  So that an user can view it from a mobile application.

srijan
I have overridden the Account 'View'  Link. It is calling an s-control. The s-control does some checking. Based on the result:true or false, it either redirects to another page or to the Account 'View' page. If the result is such that it is redirecting to the Account 'View' page, as usual it is being called repeatedly and falls in an infinite Loop and the Account detail page is not showing up. Is there any way to stop this repeated call?
I have overridden the Account 'View'  Link. It is calling an s-control. The s-control does some checking. Based on the result:true or false, it either redirects to another page or to the Account 'View' page. If the result is such that it is redirecting to the Account 'View' page, as usual it is being called repeatedly and falls in an infinite Loop and the Account detail page is not showing up. Is there any way to stop this repeated call?
Hi,

I have a S-Control which is loaded everytime  a record detail page gets re/loaded. It is common to all the objects viz Account,Oppty etc. Is there any way to capture or know from which record detail page the S-control is fired.

For Example : Oppty 1 and Account 1 fires the S-control one after the other. How can the control know whether it's the Account or the Opportunity page that got re/loaded.
When tried "window.location.toString()" within the control;it is returning the S-Control URl not the detail page URL i.e "https:// na2.salesforce.com/001......"

Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh Nasipuri.