• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recently installed the Picture Loader App and am looking to duplicate it's functionality for a custom object I created called "Properties" (referring to real estate).

I'd like to be able to upload a picture of the property the same way you can for Contacts with this app. I think it is very do-able but I am just not sure how to.

Any help?

Thanks!
Hello,

I have a custom object called "Properties" that I use to link all of my Leads to. I am in real estate and that is how I associate my leads - by the properties that they own, have bought or have sold.

If I convert a lead to an opportunity I lose the look-up relationship to that property when that lead becomes a contact. How can I keep the property associated to that person when they move from "lead" to "contact"?

Thanks!
Hello,

I have a custom object called "Properties" that I use to link all of my Leads to. I am in real estate and that is how I associate my leads - by the properties that they own, have bought or have sold.

If I convert a lead to an opportunity I lose the look-up relationship to that property when that lead becomes a contact. How can I keep the property associated to that person when they move from "lead" to "contact"?

Thanks!
Hello!
How can i add new object to the Related List Section of the  Opportunities Page Layout?
thanks!
  • September 26, 2007
How can I massively upload activity into salesforce using excel connector? For example, my company just sent out a direct mailing to a list of 400 contacts exported from salesforce, and I want to record this activity massively rather than having to manually record the 400 mailings under each individual (under activity history), which will take hours. Is there a way to do this?