• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce development and am trying to get my mind wrapped around all of the new terms and the system structure.

I am thinking of creating an AppExchange App that will be directed primarily towards Small to Medium Sized Businesses (5-15 people). Unfortunately, it seems from the Salesforce Cookbook PDF that the Salesforce Edition these Businesses are likely to use would not include API Access.

My App will need to find an Account ID or a Contact ID from a phone number. Is it possible to do this without using the API?

If not, how can any App targeted at the SOHO market be useful?

Thanks,
Dan
I am new to Salesforce development and am trying to get my mind wrapped around all of the new terms and the system structure.

I am thinking of creating an AppExchange App that will be directed primarily towards Small to Medium Sized Businesses (5-15 people). Unfortunately, it seems from the Salesforce Cookbook PDF that the Salesforce Edition these Businesses are likely to use would not include API Access.

My App will need to find an Account ID or a Contact ID from a phone number. Is it possible to do this without using the API?

If not, how can any App targeted at the SOHO market be useful?

Thanks,
Dan