• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to display a visual force page on my salesforce homepage. However, I can't do that because the height of the page is dynamic, and no matter what I try the homepage components always end up being static. 

My homepage component is this:
<IFRAME id=itarget src="/apex/OSShomepage" frameBorder=0 width="100%" height=400></IFRAME> 

Is there something i'm not doing here that would make it dynamic??

Also, I tried going in a different direction and made a custom home tab that displayed the visual force page. I thought that this would solve the problem because the page itself has no problems. However, when I went to remove the standard home page from the custom app, it said you're not allowed to do this. Then when I went to hide the home tab from peoples profiles, it didn't let me. Is there another way i don't know about?

There must be a way to accomplish at least one of these things. Thanks in advance for your help.

I want to display a visual force page on my salesforce homepage. However, I can't do that because the height of the page is dynamic, and no matter what I try the homepage components always end up being static. 

My homepage component is this:
<IFRAME id=itarget src="/apex/OSShomepage" frameBorder=0 width="100%" height=400></IFRAME> 

Is there something i'm not doing here that would make it dynamic??

Also, I tried going in a different direction and made a custom home tab that displayed the visual force page. I thought that this would solve the problem because the page itself has no problems. However, when I went to remove the standard home page from the custom app, it said you're not allowed to do this. Then when I went to hide the home tab from peoples profiles, it didn't let me. Is there another way i don't know about?

There must be a way to accomplish at least one of these things. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have used the disable value to disable my input text field. However, I would like it to be greyed out and then enable it based on a value picked in a picklist.

Is there a solution to that?

Thanks,