• Director of Implementations
  • Concenter Services, LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am having a problem with my Excel connector.  All of the sudden, my only menu option available to me is "Multiple Queries", yet I cannot even navigate from that to the sub-menu.  I need to get the connector back in single query mode.  Any ideas?  I have tried everything, moving the shortcut around on the windows bar, etc.

I'm not very well versed with VisualForce but have some HTML code for a FAQ page and want to incorporate it into a VisualForce Page as it's own tab in my Salesforce application. So the tab will be called FAQ and I want to basically display a list of FAQ questions and when the user clicks on the question, it navigates them to the answer. I'd like to just put it in one HTML page to keep it simple. Does anyone have experience with this? I would think that this is something common most applications provide and would be interested in any ideas.

We have an existing application that we've been installing for quite some time.  In it, there are formula fields that reference S-Controls and Images.  Previously when we deployed these applications, the S-Control & Image object ID's would dynamically get deployed with the respective object ID for the application it was being installed on.  As of 2 weeks ago, this process changed and now when the package installs, it retains the object ids of the developer account we installed it from, and therefore the application does not work.

Here is an example of a formula field in this scenario:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"YES"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli","Complete"), IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"NA"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli", "N/A"), HYPERLINK("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N700000000n0f&eid=" & Id & "&cid=" & Checklist__c & "&sid=" & $Api.Session_ID & "&retURL=%2F" & Checklist__c & "&Completed=YES&CompletedBy=" & $User.Id, IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSlm","Cls"), "_self")))

The red bolded IDs are the object ids for the images.  The blue bolded ID is the ID of the S-Control.    Again, when installing this package in the past, these IDs would automatically be changed to the correct IDs for the objects in the application it was being installed on.

We have an existing application that we've been installing for quite some time.  In it, there are formula fields that reference S-Controls and Images.  Previously when we deployed these applications, the S-Control & Image object ID's would dynamically get deployed with the respective object ID for the application it was being installed on.  As of 2 weeks ago, this process changed and now when the package installs, it retains the object ids of the developer account we installed it from.

Here is an example of a formula field in this scenario:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"YES"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli","Complete"), IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"NA"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli", "N/A"), HYPERLINK("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N700000000n0f&eid=" & Id & "&cid=" & Checklist__c & "&sid=" & $Api.Session_ID & "&retURL=%2F" & Checklist__c & "&Completed=YES&CompletedBy=" & $User.Id, IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSlm","Cls"), "_self")))

The red bolded IDs are the object ids for the images.  The blue bolded ID is the ID of the S-Control.    Again, when installing this package in the past, these IDs would automatically be changed to the correct IDs for the objects in the application it was being installed on.

Has anyone incurred any changes in the behavior of packaging in the last month or so?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks, Cecilia
For the sidebar search feature there is a picklist to select what to search.  Today, the values are not sorted.  Is there anyway to sort the list of values?

Has anyone noticed that when adding e-mails from outlook to SalesForce sometimes it doesn't appear that the message was added? Upon further investigation however the e-mail was added into SF but was added without a due date.  This causes the e-mail to go at the bottom of the activity list instead of at the top where the most recient activities are logged.

I'm not seeing anywhere on the send and add page in Outlook where I can be sure the date is added and this only happens occasionally - normally a date is assigned to the activity automatically.