• Co CEO
  • MassMailer, Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I just migrated 16,000 contacts from ACT 2005 to SalesForce. I currently have 6 users. I'm looking for a consultant to help with implentation of features and tools to make sure Im using SalesForce to its highest potential. Im in the Orange County area.

Thanks,

JB

Our Project is the development and deployment of a public-facing Force.com Website (http://developer.force.com/sites), including several Form Pages within it and integrated with SalesForce for the collection of information from users of the Site.  

Besides elements like text, data fields, radio buttons, and drop-down boxes these Forms also include various ‘rich’ elements, such as: 

1.      Horizontal Slider Control with Multiple Thumbs

Dual thumb widget slider controls are used for selecting a range of values to filter.  One thumb widget sets the minimum value on the slider and the other thumb widget sets the maximum value on the slider.

Examples:

·        Yahoo YUI Library (Horizontal Slider Control with Two Thumbs)

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/slider/slider_dual_thumb.html

·        Adobe Flex 3: http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=controls_14.html

·        http://www.visualconcepts.ca/flex2/dualslider2/DualSlideTest.html

http://www.meutzner.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/7/26/Dual-Slider-Component

2.      Tooltip

When a user moves the mouse pointer over graphical components, ToolTips pop up and text appears. You can use ToolTips to guide users through working with your application or customize them to provide additional functionality.

Examples:

3.      Window Shade

This control displays a button, which when clicked, will cause a panel to "unroll" beneath it like a window shade being  pulled down; or if the panel is already displayed it will be "rolled up" like a window shade being rolled up. When multiple Window Shades are stacked in a VBox, the result will be similar to an mx.containers Accordian container, except that multiple Window Shades can be opened simultaneously whereas an Accordian acts like a tab navigator, with only one panel visible at a time. (http://flexlib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/flexlib/containers/WindowShade.html)

Examples:

·        http://dougmccune.com/blog/2008/02/09/windowshade-component-added-to-flexlib/

Accordian:

·        http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=navigators_5.html

·        Form Wrapped Inside an Accordian: http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/yui-accordion/

Likewise, the Project requires the integration of the information and data collected from these Form Pages with corresponding custom objects within SalesForce.

Skills required for this Project include:

·        HTML, DHTML, Flex, and APEX

·        VisualForce

·        APEX ‘triggers

This Project is very well documented - including a detailed schematic including various wireframes describing the Website layout – and is available for your review in order to understand the full scope of the work required.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Message Edited by KenTay on 09-08-2009 11:39 AM
  • September 07, 2009

Hi.

I'm looking for a developer who can create a few triggers and s-controls for some specific business requirements.

I dont anticipate this taking more than a  coupe of days.

When you reply, please let me know what your rates are and availability are and whether you can be on site (san francisco, ca) or remote.

Thanks  

• April 14, 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to put a UI on my custom force.com application. In the near future, we are going to be using force.com sites as a way to share part of our application with our partners and we are looking for someone that can put a face on our application. Please get in touch if you are interested and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Chris

Message Edited by chrisforce on 01-28-2009 09:50 AM
Hi All, Mansa Systems offer Salesforce training courses for Experienced Developer and Administrators in Gurgaon, INDIA

Salesfore Developer (Dev-401)
Salesforce Advance Developer (Dev-501)
Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
Salesforce Experienced Administrator (ADM-211)

Duration: 6 Weekends Course for working Professionals (On Sat and Sunday)
Timing : 09:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Contact us at E-Mail: training@mansasys.comOR Call : +91 97164 89860 

We are looking for a Jitterbit expert to help with Salesforce and JD Edwards integration project. Please contact us at careers@mansasys.com if you are a Jitterbit guru.

- Mansa Systems HR

Looking for 2 force.com developers in SF bay area for a long term project ASAP. If interested, please respond back at careers@mansasys.com

Need hands on Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst / PM for a long term project in San Francisco Bay Area. If intersted, please send your resume at careers@mansasys.com 

Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based Salesforce consulting partner doing Salesforce implementation, integration and force.com development projects. We also develop and license out some of our appexchange apps.

We are looking to hire a very strong force.com developer who is good in apex, visualforce, web services, integration etc. You will be helping us delivering the projects we have with our customers.

You can learn more about our company at http://www.mansasys.com

Please send your resume at careers@mansasys.com if interested.

We are looking to hire a Sr Salesforce Business Analyst in San Francisco Bay Area. Project will start immediately. You are expected to work on business requirements, design and work with the developers to deliver.

If interested, please send your resume to careers (at) mansasys (dot) com

We are looking to hire a Sr Salesforce Business Analyst in San Francisco Bay Area. Project will start immediately. You are expected to work on business requirements, design and work with the developers to deliver.

If interested, please send your resume to careers (at) mansasys (dot) com

We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect in San Francisco Bay Area for ongoing projects. If interested, please send in your resume at careers (at) mansasys (dot) com

We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect in SF Bay Area for ongoing projects. If interested, please send in your resume at careers (at) mansasys (dot) com

We are for a professional Salesforce Admin/User Trainer local to United States. Please send your resume with contact information at careers@mansasys.com if you are interested.

We are for a professional Salesforce Admin/User Trainer local to US. Please send your resume with contact information at careers@mansasys.com if you are interested.

Please get in touch with us at careers@mansasys.com if interested.

Please contact us at careers@mansasys.com for immediate consideration.

We are looking for pervasive data integrator expert located in bay area, california. Please contact us at careers@mansasys.com asap if you are interested in a salesforce integration project.

We are looking for pervasive data integrator expert located in bay area, california. Please contact us at careers@mansasys.com asap if you are interested in a salesforce integration project.

We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst with some technical knowlege for a project in New Jersey for 3-6 months duration. Project involves call center consolidation. Any experience with call center implementation, service cloud would be a huge plus.

There would be phone screen & face-face interview. Locals are desirable.

Please send your resme to careers@mansasys.com if interested.

Mansa Systems Team

careers@mansasys.com

We have a 2-3 months project in Bay Area, CA and in need of a solid force.com developer who has experience with apex, visualforce, ajax, web services, portals etc.

Please contact us immediately if interested with your resume, contact information and hourly rate.

Mansa Systems

careers (at) mansasys (dot) com

We are looking for a developer who can do Ideas, Answers, Knowledge Mgmt customization and integration with third party site. Please respond back if you are local to Bay Area, Califonria and available for this project.

You can contact us at careers@mansasys.com

Regards,
Mansa Systems

http://www.mansasys.com

We are looking for a developer who can do Ideas, Answers, Knowledge Mgmt customization and integration with third party site. Please respond back if you are local to Bay Area, Califonria and available for this project.

You can contact us at careers@mansasys.com

Regards

Mansa Systems

http://www.mansasys.com

We are looking to integrate Calyx Point or Encompass360 mortgage software with Salesforce. Has anyone built this API yet? If so get back to me. 

Hi,

We're looking to build out own Salesforce CTI adapter that connects our Digium Switchvox PBX to Salesforce. Switchvox is asterisk based, but has its own API. - http://developers.digium.com/switchvox/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

We are looking to do a complete integration for inbound and outbound calls.

Record all calls in Activity history or new custom object for Phone calls (to track calls not associated with salesforce records), with a link to the call recording stored on FTP. - Most people parse the xml files with recordings.

Need Full integration between Switchvox and salesforce
- Switchvox can trigger a post to salesforce on all calls, or at any other event, such as on call answer, on incoming call, on outgoing call, etc...

- In salesforce, need to track call statistics in relation to campaigns - each campaign uses a unique 800#, which is a field in campaigns as external ref ID
- Show activity history and reporting on calls by campaign, tracked separately via separate 800#’s - 800#’s for campaign can be stored in lead records and campaign records

Even if call isn’t answered, call should be logged as incomplete or missed, then trigger workflow rules to ensure these calls are followed up.

For all calls, log a link in call log record to call recording (download link from FTP server)

When calls are not answered by the sales team, they are forwarded to our answering service. the answering service then sends an email with call details. We need to have these emails accepted by salesforce, match up with the call record, then assigned and followed up via workflow & Assignment rules.

Let me know, thank you...

• October 24, 2012

I am seeking a developer that has experience integrating Force.com application with Amazon AWS, specifially, Simple Email Service and SImple Notification Service, possible some S3 stuff too.

Thanks

Chris

I NEED A DEVELOPER who can create a calendar in Sales Force like I cal which will allow me to have multi users, color coated and view all employee schedules on!!!!!

I am looking to hire a contract salesforce.com administrator in the Chicago area for a 6 month time frame.  Please respond if you are interested.

***** Immediate Need *****

We are looking for an experienced Visualforce developer that has developed custom Customer Portals previously.

The custom SFDC Customer Portal will include Chatter Answers, Ideas, Articles (Knowledge), Live Agent and Cases. 

The design is complete now we need someone to implement it into Visualforce pages for the Customer Portal.  Skill set needed:  Experience with custom Customer Portals using Visualforce pages, custom stylesheets and HTML.

We are based in Boston, but work can be done remotely.

• September 14, 2012

To apply: http://jobvite.com/m?36YHsfwX

As Rocket Fuel enjoys explosive growth, we are looking for an experienced SFDC Administrator to maintain and improve our Sales Cloud platform to support the Rocket Fuel sales teams, marketing, solutions marketing, account management, finance, and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess strong functional knowledge of the lead-to-order process domain, with hands-on SFDC Enterprise Edition configuration skills

Skills & Attributes:

Experience in SFDC user interface and report development and maintenance

Experience performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com

Experience in testing and rollout of new CRM capabilities and functionality

Experience Requirements: 3+ years in SFDC administration, with ADM/Sales Cloud certifications preferred

THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT POSITION with the opportunity for role to grow into a full-time position To apply: http://jobvite.com/m?36YHsfwX

• September 10, 2012

Opportunity to customize a customer portal for a company focused on helping non-profit organizations increase productivity.  The portal would need to be well designed visually to integrate with the company's website.  It would be a simple design, focused on limited tabs and a knowledge base.  Short turn around time.  Added benefit if you have knowledge of building custom mobile apps.   The app would require API with other databases within non-profit industry (i.e., etapestry).  I look forward to hearnig form you!

Need a good developer that can help me finish convert a customers name address etc etc onto application form that can be printed off.

Here is a summary of a Job Description:
As the Salesforce.com Administrator and Business Analyst, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards. I have worked with five different Salesforce Organizations for special projects, integrations and customizations.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration 
. Build custom objects and VisualForce Pages
. Experienced with Marketing Campaign management (Vertical Response/Pardot)
. Attended Dreamforce 2010
I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am currently located in Orange County, California and willing to relocate to Dallas,TX. In addition, will consider contract jobs outside of USA. My current rate of pay for USA is $25 to $35 an hour. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon

Hello there, 

I am looking to customize the web to lead form. I use it for leads coming in for existing clients around my organization.

Out of the box, the form only references a "company" field, but i would like to have a field called "client" that does a look up on account and pulls the "type=client."

You can see a demo here : 

https://podio.com/webforms/1055767/48775

This is the form I would like to build and have it update directly from the Account Type = client in my Salesforce account. I've had issues with SF Sales being unhelpful here. They did note that Apex code could do this or I could work with something like Form Assembly. In the future I may want to have other look feilds in here based on department.  

Is anyone able to assist me with this?

Thank you so much. 

We are seeking a Salesforce.com/Force.com developer to build a custom application that is native on the force.com platform.

The application is a price quote/proposal engine for the financial services industry.  The app will be a standalone product distributed under the Force.com embedded license model. There is no integration of any type with any other systems. 

We have completed the following work already:

1. We have a prototype built in ASP

2. We have written substantial documentation and requirements for the application

3. We have a developer org in force.com with about 15 tables and a data model.

We need a very capable developer with past experience with force.com, Visualforce, apex, javascript, etc. The person MUST be located in the U.S., preferably in Atlanta, GA.  This is a well-paid full-time consulting role with an opportunity to convert to full-time employee status in 4-6 months.

• March 02, 2012

Crossing Education is looking for consulting help with setting up Groundwire Volunteers and some custom object workflows. 

• February 27, 2012

Does anyone have experience working with the GoToWebinar REST API (http://tinyurl.com/8y82a4f).  Specifically, I am trying to determine if Registrations could be pushed into SFDC Leads.  Is this possible?

I can't find this anywhere in the documentation or in the forums. What is the organization daily limit for SingleEmailMessages. I imagine it's different for each of the different organization type so what is the limit for each organization?

Also if I send an email to a lead with 2 bcc emails in it, does that count as 3 emails towards the daily limit, even if one of my users has the same email as is set in the bcc?

Thanks!

• September 15, 2010
We all have a limit to send email from Salesforce.com, i.e 500 emails for Enterprise Edition.

Here my query is, is this only for mass emails or counted for single email sent from “Send An Email” from Contact /other objects?
What about workflow email alerts – this is also countable against the per day limit.?

Please clarify.
I have over 8 years experience in Salesforce administration including creating custom apps, S Controls, App Exchange installations, web to lead, web to case, workflow, campaign management, contract management, multiple currencies, data migration, forecasting, reporting, dashboards, and more. High level expertise with all areas of functionality including the latest Spring '09 features. I am available either for a telecommute position (hourly or project based); or onsite in the Irvine, CA area. Please contact me for a complete resume, or if you have any questions.

There are a couple things I need to understand about this limit, and I can't find the answers anywere.

1. Do workflow Outbound Messages count against the daily mass email limit, or does it only apply to messages sent to leads/contacts?

2. What happens to emails sent after the initial 500? Are they dropped or queued until the next day?

• May 19, 2008
Hi
Can anybody help me with Integrating Salesforce with Encompass or Calyx Point Mortgage Industry Loan Orgination System . need help to read and write data  into both the systems acrooss from Encompass into Salesforce and from Salesforce to Encompass

Regards
Krishna