• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having difficulty uploading any managed packages (beta or released) on my developer's org after Winter '09 upgrade.  Every time I tried, the upload failed and the error message only mentioned "Your upload failed.  You will receive an e-mail containing additional information."  However, the email never arrived so I don't know what caused the upload failure.  The same package have been successfully uploaded many times before.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am having difficulty uploading any managed packages (beta or released) on my developer's org after Winter '09 upgrade.  Every time I tried, the upload failed and the error message only mentioned "Your upload failed.  You will receive an e-mail containing additional information."  However, the email never arrived so I don't know what caused the upload failure.  The same package have been successfully uploaded many times before.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a MANAGED BETA  package with a few objects, classes and triggers.

I install it successfully in a sandbox with no problem.

I am able to use this package and the objects in the package....but then...

suddenly and inexplicably, the objects that were part of the package disappear. When i look at "View Installed Packages", I still see my package but when I look at the entries
    inside the package, it just shows the classes and triggers - the actual OBJECTS have vanished!!

This has happened at least 3 times.

I have another object X defined in the sandbox that references object Y defined in the package. The reference to field Y also disappears in object X!!

Interestingly, when I reinstall the package,  this reference REAPPEARS auto-magically - but of course I have lost all the reference data, since all objects of type Y have        disappeared as well.

Message Edited by GoForceGo on 07-03-2008 08:15 AM