• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a requirement on where in the following details are needed from emails sent for a campaign

For the each of the campaign I need a report that displays the Total Mails Sent , Total Mails Delivered Total Mails Opened and Bounced. How can this be generated.

This is a a very basic report a customer would want to see but looks like this cannot be achieved directly

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks

• March 26, 2009
Hi

We have set up web to lead for the customer and we are using Round Robin Lead Assignment rule to assign leads . But these rules are not getting fired when the lead is generated from the web. However , when I open the lead that got generated , and just Edit and Save without actually making any change, the assignment rule fires.
Please help and let me know how this happens. Am I missing anything

Thanks
Bhu
  • November 04, 2008
Hi
I have enabled google apps in our Organization. I want to perform voice chat with Google Apps. When I try to call there is no action happening. Is there any setup required or am I missing something.
Any pointer will be very helpful

Thanks
Regards
Bhu
  • June 30, 2008
I get the following error when I try to use email2case .

008-06-23 15:01:40,684 1828 [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
2008-06-23 15:01:44,137 5281 [Timer-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  -    processing 3 messages
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Routing Addresses are not set up correctly to run Email To Case.
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: Routing addresses are not setup correctly.
com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: Routing addresses are not setup correctly.
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleMessage(GenericClient.java:638)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:409)
 at com.sforce.mail.EmailService$EmailWorker.run(EmailService.java:211)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - No configuration value has been provided for the notification service userID.
com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: No configuration value has been provided for the notification service userID.
 at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.processNotification(SalesforceAgent.java:368)
 at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.processNotification(SalesforceAgent.java:447)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleConfigurationException(GenericClient.java:748)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:416)
2008-06-23 15:02:40,686 61830 [Timer-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  - Shutting down service...

Any pointers will be very helpful to resolve this issue
  • June 24, 2008
I am trying to use emailtocase feature and I configured sdfcconfig.txt and email2case.txt. When I run the .bat , I get the following error. Any help is highly appreciated.

2008-06-20 13:15:16,162 110  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Attempting to start service com.sforce.mail.EmailService with configuration file D:\Bhu Folder\SFDC\RD\EmailCenter\EmailAgent\email2case.txt
2008-06-20 13:15:18,334 2282 [main] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Failed to connect to SFDC service
com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'urn:partner.soap.sforce.com:accessibilityMode' but found 'urn:partner.soap.sforce.com:currencySymbol'
 at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.verifyTag(TypeMapper.java:272)
 at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.verifyElement(TypeMapper.java:294)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.GetUserInfoResult.loadFields(GetUserInfoResult.java:355)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.GetUserInfoResult.load(GetUserInfoResult.java:347)
 at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.readSingle(TypeMapper.java:437)
 at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.readObject(TypeMapper.java:362)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.LoginResult.loadFields(LoginResult.java:236)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.LoginResult.load(LoginResult.java:203)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.LoginResponse_element.loadFields(LoginResponse_element.java:68)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.LoginResponse_element.load(LoginResponse_element.java:59)
 at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.bind(SoapConnection.java:119)
 at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.receive(SoapConnection.java:93)
 at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.send(SoapConnection.java:76)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc80.PartnerConnection.login(PartnerConnection.java:499)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.login(GenericClient.java:264)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.getConnection(GenericClient.java:178)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.<init>(GenericClient.java:134)
 at com.sforce.mail.ImapClient.<init>(ImapClient.java:40)
 at com.sforce.mail.EmailService.loadService(EmailService.java:153)
 at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.main(SalesforceAgent.java:139)

TIA
  • June 20, 2008
Hi
I need to write a S-Control to update the Recordtype field in Opportunity. I have 4 rec types like Unapproved Rec1 ,Unapproved Rec2 , Approved Rec1 , Approved Rec2  associated to 4 different layouts. I have setup an approval process and when the record is approved if the Old Rec type is Unapproved Rec1  , the rectype should change to Approved Rec1 . For this I have created to fields Old Rec and New Rec and populate the New Rec Custom fields with the new rec type name. However now I need to assign this value in New Rec custom field to the Opportunity Record type . How to write an S-control for this. Creating a formula doesn't help because field update for record type will show a picklist to choose , however my requirement is that the new rec type will vary dependign on the previous rec type name.

Any pointers and S-Control code how to achieve this.

Thanks
Bhu
  • June 19, 2008
I get the following error when I try to use email2case .

008-06-23 15:01:40,684 1828 [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
2008-06-23 15:01:44,137 5281 [Timer-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  -    processing 3 messages
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Routing Addresses are not set up correctly to run Email To Case.
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: Routing addresses are not setup correctly.
com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: Routing addresses are not setup correctly.
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleMessage(GenericClient.java:638)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:409)
2008-06-23 15:01:54,153 15297 [Timer-0] ERROR com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - No configuration value has been provided for the notification service userID.
com.sforce.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: No configuration value has been provided for the notification service userID.
 at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.processNotification(SalesforceAgent.java:368)
 at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.processNotification(SalesforceAgent.java:447)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleConfigurationException(GenericClient.java:748)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:416)
2008-06-23 15:02:40,686 61830 [Timer-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  - Shutting down service...

Any pointers will be very helpful to resolve this issue
  • June 24, 2008
Hi
I need to write a S-Control to update the Recordtype field in Opportunity. I have 4 rec types like Unapproved Rec1 ,Unapproved Rec2 , Approved Rec1 , Approved Rec2  associated to 4 different layouts. I have setup an approval process and when the record is approved if the Old Rec type is Unapproved Rec1  , the rectype should change to Approved Rec1 . For this I have created to fields Old Rec and New Rec and populate the New Rec Custom fields with the new rec type name. However now I need to assign this value in New Rec custom field to the Opportunity Record type . How to write an S-control for this. Creating a formula doesn't help because field update for record type will show a picklist to choose , however my requirement is that the new rec type will vary dependign on the previous rec type name.

Any pointers and S-Control code how to achieve this.

Thanks
Bhu
  • June 19, 2008