• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Has anyone ever heard of Salesforce offering some type of wiki setup?

Thanks...

I'm trying to get this validation rule to work, but it will allows a proposal date BEFORE the Close Date. I'm trying to write a validation rule where the proposal date is either ON or BEFORE the Close Date. I called basic support and they said it should work as written, although it looks backwards to me. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Justin Davis

Coverall Mountain and Pacific

I've created a report for my organization calculating the total number of proposals given by the number of closes, which is all fine and well. Now we want to see th $ of proposals given divided by the $ of closes, and I can't seem to get the custom formula to work, as it always spits out a 0% closing rate. Any help would be great, thanks.

This is the formula I'm trying to use:

WON:SUM / AMOUNT:SUM

Message Edited by Justin Davis on 12-25-2008 07:07 AM
My organization has a bad habit of adding extra commas in the address fields, where Salesforce already provides them. This screws up importing into mapping programs and other exported lists. How can I prevent users from adding commas?

thanks.

Justin Davis

Hi to all,

What is the difference between Salesforce CRM platform & force.com platform????

Both giving Free,Enterprise & Unlimited Edition...

then What is the difference????

Thanks,

Krishnamoorthi.N

Established, stable company is seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to join their team.

The company is growing their Salesforce.com instance and needs an experienced Administrator to set the strategic direction.

Responsibilities:
* Assess current business processes and recommend how to effectively translate into the Salesforce.com application
* Customize Salesforce.com
* Serve as the Salesforce.com "Subject Matter Expert" for the end-user community
* Train users
* Interface with senior management
* Build key data analytic reports/dashboards in Salesforce

Requirements:
* Must have experience administering the Salesforce.com for minimum of 40 users
* Should be well versed in Enterprise Edition functionality
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills

Company:

* In business 8 years
* Stable
* Noted as one of the fastest growing companies in their space

Scheduling interviews for qualified candidates weeks of 2/23 and 3/2.  If interested, please respond to jhagar@hireon-demand.com.
Message Edited by trisfdc on 02-25-2009 09:31 AM
I'm relatively new to the programming side of s-force, and wanted to know if someone could help me out.  I just built a new custom object which contains, among many other fields a date in it; i need to make a custom button that will create an event on the calendar with this date and any other information that i need from the custom object.  I know it's basic, but any ideas?