About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Developer to join our fast-growing, dynamic business and regulatory compliance consulting firm. The most qualified candidate leverages an advanced developer skillset to fulfill their drive as problem-solver. We are looking for a demonstrated ability to understand complex business challenges and goals and to develop, propose and build sound and innovative solutions.
- Ability to understand simple and complex business requirements and propose the best viable solutions, whether utilizing standard Salesforce objects, custom objects, AppExchange applications, or custom development.
- Advanced proficiency with advanced Salesforce.com development, including Visualforce, Apex, and Triggers.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com administration, including managing user profiles, and developing and managing custom objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Experience with Salesforce inter-organization collaboration tools such as Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Customer Portal and Partner Portal, and integration with third party applications (such as QuickBooks).
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Force.com Developer and Force.com Advanced Developer certifications are a plus.
- Demonstrate a comfort with using project management principals to effectively drive results.
- Possess superior organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities, while meeting deadlines and achieving excellent results.
- Ability to maintain discretion, understanding the sensitivity of varying issues and projects.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Firm
MarketCounsel is the leading business and regulatory compliance consulting firm to the country’s preeminent entrepreneurial, independent investment advisors. Our comprehensive service offering delivers sound business solutions in the areas advisors find most challenging: regulatory compliance and practice management. The firm brings together some of the industry’s best and brightest talent, an oversized investment in technology, a rigid emphasis on business process and continuous improvement, a vision for the future of the business of independent investment advice and wraps it all in an amazing culture that unleashes our people to be passionate about our clients’ success.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401(k), profit sharing, bonuses based on individual performance, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, casual dress code, paid company holidays, free parking, and more.
Please submit all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should include a well-formatted resume and cover letter along with compensation history, requirements, and goals. All other submissions will be summarily disregarded.
We seek a motivated, highly-skilled Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator to join our fast-growing, energetic securities law and regulatory compliance consulting firm. The most qualified candidate should have extensive experience in Salesforce development, including advanced workflows and approval processes, Visualforce development, and creation and administration of advanced Customer and Partner portal. In addition, successful candidates must have the capability to balance dynamic, multiple evolving priorities while managing day-to-day end user responsibilities as well as critical applications. We are looking for a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high energy, multi-tasked environment with an emphasis on analytical thinking, organization, communication and prioritizing work.
Qualifications & Skills
· Develop advanced Salesforce workflows and approval processes.
· Create multiple sophisticated and unique customer and partner portals.
· Write Apex Code and develop S-Controls.
· Design Visualforce pages with rich and unique components.
· Maintain a knowledge base library of reference and historical data using superior organizational skills.
· Manage time effectively by utilizing work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to present ideas and support in user-friendly language.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401(k) retirement plan, profit sharing, bonuses based on individual performance, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, wellness programs, casual dress code, paid company holidays, free parking, a dependent scholarship program, concierge services, and on-site personal services.
About the Firms
MarketCounsel is a business and regulatory compliance consulting firm dedicated to the success of our clients: entrepreneurial investment advisory firms nationwide. Our comprehensive service offering revolves around sound, yet business-savvy, regulatory compliance solutions for a focused niche of clientele. We pair best-of-class compliance professionals with state-of-the-art technology to deliver such solutions and meet our clients' needs. Our affiliated law firm, the Hamburger Law Firm, renders a carefully-coordinated array of legal services to clients to prevent the lack of accountability between legal and compliance.
The Hamburger Law Firm renders legal counsel to investment advisers, broker-dealers, hedge funds, family offices, and registered securities personnel. While our client base is explicit, our scope is broad. We represent clients across the country and our attorneys blanket different segments within our areas of practice. All while maintaining an intense focus in our niche. Our practice covers virtually all relevant areas pertaining to investment and securities law and related matters. Clients call on us for a specific need and we may collaborate with their general counsel to facilitate their overall objectives. The securities industry regularly faces complex business, compliance and regulatory issues. The Hamburger Law Firm helps its clients navigate through the difficult legal issues so that they can maintain their focus on their business at hand.
Inquiries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and include a well-formatted resume and cover letter along with compensation history, requirements, and goals. All other submissions will be summarily disregarded.
Does anyone know why an email alert triggered from a workflow would not be creating the associated activity history? Emails sent through the interface, through Apex, and through the API are all logged in activity history (when the appropriate information is set). The email alert is set to be sent to the Contact Email (standard) field.