• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, Im new to salesforce and i'm trying to add a new field on my web-to-lead form, i have an existing one that was created by the previous developer, i have this code below... and im trying to add the id that would represent the fields that was created...

<select name="00N30000000mgnL2" size="1"  id="00N30000000mgnL2" title="Bandwidth Commitment">

most of the forms have unique id like "00N30000000mgnL2" i do not know how to get that unique id for that certain field...
please help... im very new to this, i do apologize... thanks!

• September 11, 2008
Generally for any Salesforce object, last visited view (standard or custom) gets defaulted when user logs in next time. Is there a way to force a default view at user or profile level? Also how to make this default view refresh without having to hit the Go button.

• September 09, 2008
Hello,
Once a View or Report is created.  Is there a way to get at the data it contains?

E.g.
- Create a new view on accounts
- Click a button (preferably on the views page) to do something with the account records in the view

Thanks.
  • September 09, 2008
Currently we are using web2lead and web2case. On web2lead, I would like to be able to check if a record exists and if it does just update it with the campaignid. Can someone point me on how to get started...Apex...Triggers...oh my!
  • September 08, 2008
May seem like a basic question but how do i access the Page Editor inside Salesforce?. I have an Enterprise Licence so i should be able to open this editor inside Salesforce.