• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have recently established www.ekobai.com which is a unique site which allows buyers to locate environmentally responsible suppliers and products from China and Asia (i.e. those with some 3rd party certification to prove their credentials). To kick start the program to sign up listees, we are looking to utilise salesforce.com and integrate this with our database of users and companies. Initially we want an integration which will allow two way synchronisation and communication with our own database and the contacts stored in Salesforce.com and allow us to send batch e-mails out, including e-mails with links generated by the site based on user data. Ultimately we would like to expand the range of Aps to include things like expense tracking. We are based in HK but are looking for a good contractor anywhere. The platform we have used to build the site is PHP 5, MySQL 5; Framework: CodeIgniter.

If you can help please send your CV including briefly some cases that may be relevant to this. I will be seeking 1-2 references from recent projects if that is OK.

Dylan Tanner, CEO, Ekobai.com
dtanner@ekobai.com