• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm just wondering does anyone know if it's possible to make connections to external database servers such as MS SQL Server or MySQL from Apex code. If so, how would one go about this?

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to package a custom object in which I have done an override on the 'New' button so that it launches an sControl. However when I package up my object and install it in another Salesforce Org I lose this override - The 'New' button returns to it's original functionality.

How do I set this override to be maintained when the package is installed elsewhere?

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm just wondering does anyone know if it's possible to make connections to external database servers such as MS SQL Server or MySQL from Apex code. If so, how would one go about this?

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to package a custom object in which I have done an override on the 'New' button so that it launches an sControl. However when I package up my object and install it in another Salesforce Org I lose this override - The 'New' button returns to it's original functionality.

How do I set this override to be maintained when the package is installed elsewhere?

Thanks!