• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have set up multiple work flow rules which emails certain people when specific fields/records are updated in Accounts & Contacts tabs.

What I want to do is stop these work flow rules running if the Role = System Administrator.

Currently have I have rules like one below I would like to update

AND(
LEN(System_ID__c) > 0,
OR(
ISCHANGED(BDM_Field_c )))

Any ideas?

Message Edited by TobyMc on 02-04-2009 08:53 PM
  • February 05, 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to combine two or three custom reports into a single one in SFDC ??? Any ideas???

Thanks...

• April 02, 2009

Does anyone know if there is a way to schedule reports in SF? I'd like to have a report run and have the resultsin xl format emailed out to a manager on a weekly basis. Is this possible within SF? I created one report in SFDC.when I clicked on "arrow" symbol on Run Report button.It's not listing out me the available options.

Help me out. 

Thanks...

• April 01, 2009

Hi all,

How to display "Required information" along with red bar (like SFDC page)on the Page Block section of visualforce page?  

Thanks.

• February 05, 2009
Hi All,

I need to write SOQL Query to get the list lead member details pertaining to a particular campaign(or all campaigns(group by)). (like Campaign with Lead Report)Campaign lookup field of Lead object is not available in DataLoader/Explorer. Please Help me out on this..

Thanks..
  • December 12, 2008

Does anyone know if there is a way to schedule reports in SF? I'd like to have a report run and have the resultsin xl format emailed out to a manager on a weekly basis. Is this possible within SF? I created one report in SFDC.when I clicked on "arrow" symbol on Run Report button.It's not listing out me the available options.

Help me out. 

Thanks...

• April 01, 2009

Salesforce has a limitation of 40 Characters on Picklist Values, however ours has more any workaround on this one?

Hi

Our Sales team are updating Account & or Contact addresses with new data.  I need to get a report run on the old address vs new address. So I can get our operation teams to update these new address details into a different system.

Is there a way to add a formula in into a report to do this>??

Thanks

TobyMAc

Message Edited by TobyMc on 02-05-2009 07:10 PM
  • February 06, 2009

Hi all,

How to display "Required information" along with red bar (like SFDC page)on the Page Block section of visualforce page?  

Thanks.

• February 05, 2009

Hi

I have set up multiple work flow rules which emails certain people when specific fields/records are updated in Accounts & Contacts tabs.

What I want to do is stop these work flow rules running if the Role = System Administrator.

Currently have I have rules like one below I would like to update

AND(
LEN(System_ID__c) > 0,
OR(
ISCHANGED(BDM_Field_c )))

Any ideas?

Message Edited by TobyMc on 02-04-2009 08:53 PM
  • February 05, 2009

Hi all,

I have a Visualforce page with a commandbutton.

If I click on my button, the page is refreshed.

Then, I click again on my button: the page is refreshed again.

Then, I click on the IE Back button and I get the following error message "Webpage has expired".

Here is my VF Page:

<apex:page controller="testBack"> <apex:form > <apex:commandlink action="{!MyClick}" value="Click Me" /> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Here is my Ctrl:

public class testBack { public PageReference MyClick() { //do something return null; } }

Any workaround for this problem?

Is there a way to disable a picklist? ie not to allow users to change values on an insert?
When creating a query with Table Query Wizard, how are you able to create a "AND" or a "OR" statement in between the clauses?
Hello guys,

I am trying to achieve the following, i am hoping someone can help me out.

I have created a custom field on my Accounts object called Group. Whenever someone creates a new account i want this field to be populated by the Division name of the user who is now the "Owner" of the Account. The Division name is in the users profile. I can do this with the "Created By' route, but cannot seem to find a way to do this with "Owner".

I was told i might need an S-Control to do this. Can someone pls help me with this?

Thanks!!

Message Edited by SFDC Dev Kallu on 12-05-2008 02:12 PM