• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am working on getting the Strongview API working with my Force.com app.  According to their documentation, this lit bit of code is required (C# example):

/* Ignore Certificate by trusting all certificate */
System.Net.ServicePointManager.CertificatePolicy = new TrustAllCertificatePolicy();

Shocking, right?  Anyway, is there an Apex equiqalent for this?  The part of me that wants the Force.com environment to be a safe and secure place hopes that there isn't.  The part of me that is a developer who needs to get a task done hopes there is.  ...But mostly I hope there isn't...

• October 04, 2013

On a standard Salesforce edit page, when the save button is clicked, the button immediately grays out and prevents the user from clicking the button multiple times.  I'm trying to get the same effect on a VFP but I am having no luck.  Has anybody already done this?  I don't know if it's pertinent, but my save button is calling a method called Save in a custom controller.

<apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Save" id="saveBtn" /> </apex:pageBlockButtons>

• March 02, 2009
I'm trying to finish up my testMethods on a Controller Extension I wrote for a Visualforce page.  The problem I'm running into is that the controller is involved in a lot of callouts.  There are a couple of Geocoding callouts to Google as well as 4 different callouts to our point of sale system.  Obviously testMethods don't allow callouts, but how can I get my coverage to 75% (currently at 48%) when so much of the code is tied up in callouts?  Suggestions?
  • February 19, 2009
Has anybody had any success getting a MS Virtual Earth map to display on a visualforce page?  I have some code on a regular HTML page that loads my map without any trouble.  All of the code is strictly html and javascript, so it should theoretically show up on a visualforce page, however, it doesn't.  When I bring up the page, you can see the space (div) I've defined for the map, but nothing shows up in it.  Pertinent code:

Code:
        <script type="text/javascript" src="http://dev.virtualearth.net/mapcontrol/mapcontrol.ashx—v=6.2&s=1"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
         var map = null;

function GetMap()
         {
            map = new VEMap('myMap');
            map.LoadMap(new VELatLong(47.6, -122.33), 10 ,'h' ,false);
         }   

window.onload = GetMap();
         </script>
<div id='myMap' style="position:relative; width:400px; height:400px;"></div>

Message Edited by EXRADM on 12-16-2008 01:20 PM
  • December 16, 2008

On a standard Salesforce edit page, when the save button is clicked, the button immediately grays out and prevents the user from clicking the button multiple times.  I'm trying to get the same effect on a VFP but I am having no luck.  Has anybody already done this?  I don't know if it's pertinent, but my save button is calling a method called Save in a custom controller.

<apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Save" id="saveBtn" /> </apex:pageBlockButtons>

• March 02, 2009
I'm trying to finish up my testMethods on a Controller Extension I wrote for a Visualforce page.  The problem I'm running into is that the controller is involved in a lot of callouts.  There are a couple of Geocoding callouts to Google as well as 4 different callouts to our point of sale system.  Obviously testMethods don't allow callouts, but how can I get my coverage to 75% (currently at 48%) when so much of the code is tied up in callouts?  Suggestions?
  • February 19, 2009