• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Synaptic Advisory Partners, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, develops scalable, cloud-based applications and synergistic solutions for our client's business challenges.

This is an exciting time for Synaptic as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. As we work to meet the needs of our clients, we are actively looking to expand our team by adding strong, technically oriented development experts. Our objective is to add business knowledge and technical depth to our team to satisfy current demand and better position ourselves for the future.

Position Description

Synaptic Advisory Partners is hiring a full time Junior Developer to assist with designing cloud based application for our clients.  Synaptic’s Junior Developers are exposed to our entire software development life cycle.  We invest heavily in our Junior Developers to enhance their skill set.  Our Junior Developers have the opportunity to work with many different types of applications and integrations.  Synaptic is an extremely collaborative organization where you will have the opportunity to work closely with a team of growing and experienced developers.  If you have an interest in putting your developer career on the fast track then Synaptic’s Junior Developer position is the one for you.  We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated self-starters and can effectively manage implementation, organization, configuration and problem resolution. 

Position Requirements

• Full time employee, on site in Annapolis, MD
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
  • 2+ years of development experience
  • Expertise in object-oriented programming languages
  • Must be able to adapt to dynamic work environment
  • Some travel required
  • Prepared to excel in a young, fast paced organization

We are interested in hearing about your experience!  Contact us today at careers@synapticap.com  and please attach of copy of your resume, cover letter, eligibility to work in the U.S., and salary requirements.

Maryland based company seeking experienced developer.  Contact hilary.atkinson@synapticap.com.   Please include resume in response. 

Hello All,

I am looking to implement SSO for my organization, I need to give an estimate of the level of effort involved here.  Can anyone please provide me with some feedback around how long I can expect this to take either using the native WSDL file of SFDC or using an App like Ping Connect?  I am integrating with our LDAP.  Please help!!! Thanks much!  

I know it's unconventional but if someone who is experienced in SSO would be willing to have a 5 minute phone call I would be forever greatful!

Hello All,

I am looking to implement SSO for my organization, I need to give an estimate of the level of effort involved here.  Can anyone please provide me with some feedback around how long I can expect this to take either using the native WSDL file of SFDC or using an App like Ping Connect?  I am integrating with our LDAP.  Please help!!! Thanks much!  

I know it's unconventional but if someone who is experienced in SSO would be willing to have a 5 minute phone call I would be forever greatful!

Hi All,

I opened the 'Develop' section of Setup for the first time today.. !!!Noobie Warning!!!

But the good news is I'm not asking anyone to fix my broken code!... yet.

So I'm hoping someone would be willing to validate my concept here.

This concept involves 3 objects, Leads, Properties (custom), and Floor Plans (custom).

I have a Related List for Floor Plans on the Properties detail page because all Floor Plans are associated with their parent Property (Master-Detail).  Now moving backwards through the lead lifecycle here, I want to enter criteria for a Lead Record (Their desired City and State of residence and the number of bedrooms they are interested in) and upon refresh/save populate a Related List/field on the Lead detail page or via a 'Property Search' button initiate search results reflecting 'Suggested Properties.'  Essentially the Lead's criteria would initially identify all matching Properties, based on matching the City or State, furthermore, the lead criteria will need to match a Properties associated Floor Plan(s), ie. the number or bedrooms.

Result would be: All New York Properties that have floor plans with 2 Bedrooms.

So I would like this to populate a Related List allowing a Sales Rep to click thru to the 'Suggested Properties' to provide further detail OR I would like to implement the search initiation option.  Any thoughts or ideas will be greatly apprciated! 

Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

Excel Connector is only retrieving approx. half of my total leads when I do a Lead Query with no filters.  Not sure whats going on, not finding any trends that would explain why I'm only getting half of my leads.  Is there a report this tool feeds from i need to edit or something?  Thanks for any assistance.

Dan

I need help with an APEX Trigger that will update the opportunity when a field in the Custom Shipping Object has a value. I could really use some help with this.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathon 

Hello All,