• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to edit the My Profile page on a customer portal.  I know in Winter 11 the page was released so that it could be edited.  After reading the Winter 11 release notes it seems that all I need to do is add the my profile visualforce page to the profile of the portal user.  I have done this but no changes that I make on the my profile visualforce page show up.  It seems like the portal is still using some out of the box page instead of the my profile visualforce page.  Is there anything else that I need to do in order to get the my profile visualforce page to display when I click the my profile link in the customer portal?

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to edit the My Profile page on a customer portal.  I know in Winter 11 the page was released so that it could be edited.  After reading the Winter 11 release notes it seems that all I need to do is add the my profile visualforce page to the profile of the portal user.  I have done this but no changes that I make on the my profile visualforce page show up.  It seems like the portal is still using some out of the box page instead of the my profile visualforce page.  Is there anything else that I need to do in order to get the my profile visualforce page to display when I click the my profile link in the customer portal?

Thanks in advance!