• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Can we customize the batch submit around Forecasting to set it at a timestamp.Something like the Forecast batch submit should run automatically at 00:00 hrs at the end of quarter.

Is this feasible. Any help is welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Heena Bhatnagar

• August 25, 2009

Hi,

I am overriding the new button on Task. Everything seems to work fine, but i am not able to replicate the send notifcation email functionality that is present in the standard page. Can anybody help me on how to use the Out-Of-Box functionaltiy to send email everytime the users checks the Send Notification Email checkbox? Is this checkbox mapped to any field in the task table? I don't see any in the schema. :(

Thanks,

HB

• August 18, 2009

Hi,

I have consolidated all my javascript in one js file and stored it in static resource. I am including my jscript file by using includescript tag.

But when i try to access some function from the file it gives an error. Can you please help?

Here is the javascript file: -

function restrictUser(isRestrictedUser,leadId){ if(isRestrictedUser){ alert('you can only convert the leads which you own'); window.top.location = "/"+leadId; } } function viewAccount(selectedAccountVAlue){ var selectedAccount=document.getElementById(selectedAccountVAlue).value; if(selectedAccount.indexOf('New')!=-1||selectedAccount.indexOf('None')!=-1) alert("You can only view the existing accounts"); else window.open("/"+selectedAccount ); } function viewContact(selectedContactValue){ var selectedContact=document.getElementById(selectedContactValue).value; if(selectedContact.indexOf('New')!=-1||selectedContact.indexOf('None')!=-1) alert("You can only view the existing contacts"); else window.open("/"+selectedContact ); }

And here is the VF tag: -

<apex:includescript value="{!$Resource.LeadConvert_js}"/>

<apex:selectList id="accountList" value="{!selectedAccountName}" size="1" required="true">
                                <apex:selectOptions value="{!AccountList}" />
                            </apex:selectList>
                            <apex:commandlink onclick="viewAccount(accountList)"
                                     rerender="hiddenField1">View</apex:commandlink>

I even tried 

<apex:selectList id="accountList" value="{!selectedAccountName}" size="1" required="true">
                                <apex:selectOptions value="{!AccountList}" />
                            </apex:selectList>
                            <apex:commandlink onclick="viewAccount(leadConversionPage:leadConversionForm:leadConversionPageBlock:convertLeadSection:accountSection:accountDropDownSection:accountList)"
                                     rerender="hiddenField1">View</apex:commandlink>

but nothing seems to work. Kindly help

• August 05, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to display a web page inside visualforce page using i frame.

My external web page has five divisions:

Header

Footer

Right pane

Main form body

Left pane

I want that the iframe inside visual force page should only display the "Main Form body"

of my extenal web page  and not the whole page. Is there a way where I can hide other divisions while calling a web page inside visualforce page.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Heena

• May 29, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build the same sorting functionality we have in the Enhanced list view in a data table in my visualforce page. 

When the user clicks on the column the data is sorted wrt that column. My trouble is this data is coming from a webservice and is stored in form of arrays of a custom class instead of some object in salesforce. How do i perform the sort. 

Does visualforce or apex have any standard function or class to sort data. Or will i have to implement some sorting algorithm to do this.

Thanks,

Heena

• April 16, 2009

Hi,

I wanted to know if it is feasible to access the org id of my salesforce org (without  querying the Organization table) in an Apex Class. Something similar to what we do in VisualForce using the {!$organization.id} global field.

Thanks,

Heena

• April 07, 2009

Hi,

I am developing a visualforce page and want to hide the page footer with the tab links  and the copyright. Can anyone tell me how to go about it?

Thanks,

Heena Bhatnagar

• March 26, 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to generate apex classes from a WSDL, and i am getting the following error - "Error: Unsupported WSDL. Operation 'GetRouteByThumbnailIds' has more than one output element."

The Wsdl code is as follows:

<s:element name="GetRouteByThumbnailIds">
    <s:complexType>
     <s:sequence>
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="licenseKey" type="s:string"/>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="thumbnail1Id" type="s:string"/>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="thumbnail2Id" type="s:string"/>
     </s:sequence>
    </s:complexType>
   </s:element>
   <s:element name="GetRouteByThumbnailIdsResponse">
    <s:complexType>
     <s:sequence>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="ResponseStatus" type="s0:ResponseStatus"/>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="RouteInfo" type="s0:RouteData"/>
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Maps" type="s0:ArrayOfMapData"/>
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Disclaimer" type="s:string"/>
     </s:sequence>
    </s:complexType>
   </s:element>

As seen it has more than one output parameter. Can apex not give more than one output? How do i resolve this ? Any help is appreciated.

Let me know in case you require the whole wsdl to answer my query.

Thanks,

Heena

• March 16, 2009

Hi All,

I am developing a visualforce page that has a data table to be dispalyed. The table has around 15 columns to be displayed and the output looks too clumsy. Can anyone plese let me know how to get a scrollbar to traverse in a visualforce page. I could not find any tag relating to scrollbar.

Thanks,

Heena 

• March 12, 2009

Hi,

I am developing a visualforce page with a custom controller and have some custom search filters on it .

There are few date filters and i want to have the standard salesforce date time picker poping up when the field goes on focus(). Right now i am using a custom built datatime picker, but the picker is out of sink with salesforce wiht respect to the look and feel.

I have seen that the salesforce picker appears for standard fields but the date fields in my page are not mapped to any object and hence i am not sure if i can get the salesforce standard picker.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Heena

• March 04, 2009

Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page with some lookup fields and was wondering if the lookup icon is available in some standard visualforce library or stored in some standard location inside the force.com platform. Please let me know if anyone has ever used it.

Thanks & Regards,

Heena

• March 04, 2009

Hi All,

I have a visualforce page which has some input fields displayed in it.

These fields are not present in the database. I want to get the red mark on this fields that Salesforce has for required field.

I have seen that the red mark appears when we use standard controller and display standard field with requiredtrue in the field attribute. But in my case the fields are not a part of the database

Does visualforce has any inbuilt attribute to display the red mark or should I get it as an image myself?

Thanks & Regards,

Heena 

• February 26, 2009

Hi,

I have a requirement to export all the list of records that I display using datatable  to an excel.

I tried using the Contenttype attribute of page.

This works fine in firefox but throws the following error in IE.

Internet Explorer cannot download "my visualforce page name" fromc.na6.visual.force.com.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

Please help.

Please help.

• February 26, 2009

Hi All

I have a problem like

There are four textboxes in a VisualForce Page and i want to show the sum of contents these textboxes in a summary textbox on an onchange event of the four textboxes. Can i do so.

Please Help needed.

kaulSaksoft

Hi,

I wanted to know if it is feasible to access the org id of my salesforce org (without  querying the Organization table) in an Apex Class. Something similar to what we do in VisualForce using the {!$organization.id} global field.

Thanks,

Heena

• April 07, 2009

Hi,

I am developing a visualforce page and want to hide the page footer with the tab links  and the copyright. Can anyone tell me how to go about it?

Thanks,

Heena Bhatnagar

• March 26, 2009

Hi All,

I am developing a visualforce page that has a data table to be dispalyed. The table has around 15 columns to be displayed and the output looks too clumsy. Can anyone plese let me know how to get a scrollbar to traverse in a visualforce page. I could not find any tag relating to scrollbar.

Thanks,

Heena 

• March 12, 2009

Hi,

I am developing a visualforce page with a custom controller and have some custom search filters on it .

There are few date filters and i want to have the standard salesforce date time picker poping up when the field goes on focus(). Right now i am using a custom built datatime picker, but the picker is out of sink with salesforce wiht respect to the look and feel.

I have seen that the salesforce picker appears for standard fields but the date fields in my page are not mapped to any object and hence i am not sure if i can get the salesforce standard picker.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Heena

• March 04, 2009

Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page with some lookup fields and was wondering if the lookup icon is available in some standard visualforce library or stored in some standard location inside the force.com platform. Please let me know if anyone has ever used it.

Thanks & Regards,

Heena

• March 04, 2009

Hi All,

I have a visualforce page which has some input fields displayed in it.

These fields are not present in the database. I want to get the red mark on this fields that Salesforce has for required field.

I have seen that the red mark appears when we use standard controller and display standard field with requiredtrue in the field attribute. But in my case the fields are not a part of the database

Does visualforce has any inbuilt attribute to display the red mark or should I get it as an image myself?

Thanks & Regards,

Heena 

• February 26, 2009

Hi,

I have a requirement to export all the list of records that I display using datatable  to an excel.

I tried using the Contenttype attribute of page.

This works fine in firefox but throws the following error in IE.

Internet Explorer cannot download "my visualforce page name" fromc.na6.visual.force.com.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

Please help.

Please help.

• February 26, 2009