• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We need an austin based force.com developer that is strong in Apex and Visualforce.  Partnership possible for the right person.

We are seeking an experienced apex and visualforce programmer to join as a partner in a new software application.  We fund everything, just need some sweat equity and talent to get it off the ground and we will share the profits.  If you are aggressive and talented with a strong set of skills, let us know.

Must be based in Austin, TX.

We are currently developing an industry specific CRM application and need a visualforce and apex whiz to help us.  We are looking for someone who is based in the US, has great english skills, and with a little luck, based in Austin, TX. 

This position was filled

Message Edited by slobrew on 03-15-2009 04:38 PM

We are a premier development team who specialize in SalesForce.com customization, integration, administration, and maintenance.  Our certified team of Force.com experts will bring you from discovery to delivery effectively and efficiently.  Contact us now for a free consultation and review. 

* Customization, Configuration, Reporting, Custom Objects

* Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Support Automation.

* VisualForce, Integration, S-Controls, Triggers, AJAX 

* Certified SalesForce Developers

* Certified SalesForce Administrators

Please let me know a convenient time we can discuss your needs in more detail and how we guarantee both success and increased adoption. 

Regards; 

Joe Gaska

JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com

(617) 504-7301

Ionia Corporation

Building your information pipelines – Ionia   

Message Edited by Joe Gaska on 03-03-2009 12:12 PM
I am available for  Force.com/SFDC consulting/admin work - I can be the "one stop" shop for your needs.

Strong skill set in Force.com platform and CRM customization.
  • Apex coding
  • Visual Force
  • Apex API
  • S-Controls
  • Sites
  • Reporting and Dashboards
  • Configuration tool set
  • CRM Applications
  • Business Process Review and Requirements gathering
12+ year of expertise in Enterprise Software .

Contact Info:

goforcego@gmail.com