• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How much would it cost to hire a developer to create a comprehensive database in Salesforce for the tracking of prespective applicants and current/former program participants?

Another feature which would be helpful is synching Salesforce with our online application. At present, prospective applicants must access our website, fill out and print the application, hand deliver or mail the application. What we would like to do is have the application linked to Salesforce through our website. Prospective applicants can then fill out and submit online and the application automatically loads into Salesforce under the table "Perspective Applicant."

We would also like to be able to close a case once an applicant leaves, but still be able to track the applicant, under the closed case, for follow up purposes. 

We have uploaded a app from Saleforce, but it isnt exactly what we need. 

• March 30, 2009

How much would it cost to hire a developer to create a comprehensive database in Salesforce for the tracking of prespective applicants and current/former program participants?

Another feature which would be helpful is synching Salesforce with our online application. At present, prospective applicants must access our website, fill out and print the application, hand deliver or mail the application. What we would like to do is have the application linked to Salesforce through our website. Prospective applicants can then fill out and submit online and the application automatically loads into Salesforce under the table "Perspective Applicant."

We would also like to be able to close a case once an applicant leaves, but still be able to track the applicant, under the closed case, for follow up purposes. 

We have uploaded a app from Saleforce, but it isnt exactly what we need. 

• March 30, 2009
Hi,

I am trying to install the Apex Toolkit for eclipse.
I've been following the guidelines from:
I keep getting stuck at step 9:
9. In the following dialog, select the Apex Toolkit and then click “Select Required”
Here i am presented with the following error:
Apex Eclipse Toolkit (8.0.2002) requires plug-in "org.apache.axis"
I am working on Windows Vista Home Premium.
I am running Eclipse Version 3.2.2
I have installed the latest version of Java "Windows Platform - Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 1" from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp