• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!  Since SF insn't very good at exception reporting, I am trying to come up with a way to find out which leads the sales team has not followed up with.

I'm trying to create a custom formula field that will look at the last activity date to see whether it is the same as the created date - if it is, I can assume the lead hasn't been followed up with.  I keep getting an error when I try this formula:

IF( DATEVALUE( CreatedDate)  =  LastActivityDate, FALSE, TRUE)

I don't think I am using the correct function - can someone please help?

Thank you!!!! 

Hello!  Can someone please help me with the following validation rule?

If the lead source equals either of the following choices, I would like the user to have to identify the specific source "other" source.  

AND(ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Other" ), ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Business Development Relationship" ) , ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Partner" ) ,Lead_Source_Other_Partner__c = " " ) 

Thanks for any help you can provide - I know I'm missing one tiny thing somewhere, but I have given up; I can't figure it out! 

Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:44 AM
Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:45 AM
Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:46 AM

Hello!  Since SF insn't very good at exception reporting, I am trying to come up with a way to find out which leads the sales team has not followed up with.

I'm trying to create a custom formula field that will look at the last activity date to see whether it is the same as the created date - if it is, I can assume the lead hasn't been followed up with.  I keep getting an error when I try this formula:

IF( DATEVALUE( CreatedDate)  =  LastActivityDate, FALSE, TRUE)

I don't think I am using the correct function - can someone please help?

Thank you!!!! 

Hello!  Can someone please help me with the following validation rule?

If the lead source equals either of the following choices, I would like the user to have to identify the specific source "other" source.  

AND(ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Other" ), ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Business Development Relationship" ) , ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Partner" ) ,Lead_Source_Other_Partner__c = " " ) 

Thanks for any help you can provide - I know I'm missing one tiny thing somewhere, but I have given up; I can't figure it out! 

Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:44 AM
Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:45 AM
Message Edited by KACCENT on 03-16-2009 07:46 AM