• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i am working on a vf controller..i need to sort the fields..not the values upon a particlular field..that is..i need the output as:

age,  billing city, .....firstname, gender, lastname ....

that is alphabetically sort the FIELDS!!..

does anybody have any idea...????

Hi ,

I have a currency type field with some value in it. I have set my org currency to German Euro. when I'm trying to display this value on a VF page, it is displaying in a US number format. I want it to display in a German number format.How could i do this?

Please help.

i am working on a vf controller..i need to sort the fields..not the values upon a particlular field..that is..i need the output as:

age,  billing city, .....firstname, gender, lastname ....

that is alphabetically sort the FIELDS!!..

does anybody have any idea...????

Am a newbie trying to add an inputfield to a visualforce page that allows the user to change the Opp'ty Close Date. (I've only pasted the part of my code that is problematic.)

var changeCloseDate = document.getElementById("{!$Component.f.pb.pbs.si4.closeDate}");

oppToClose.CloseDate changeCloseDate;

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem id="si4">
<apex:outputLabel value="Close Date"/>
<apex:inputField id="closeDate" value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

Getting error: {faultcode:'soapenv:Client',faultstring:"4/1/2009' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date',}

Do I have to format the date a different way?

Tried a few changes, but then started getting error: {faultcode:'soapenv:Client',faultstring:"[object HTMLInputElement]" is not a valid value for the type xsd:date',}

Suggestions welcome!

Hi,

Is it possible to pass the user selected picklist value from an inputField to a controller? If so, can someone either post a snippet or pseudo code of how this would be achieved?

Thanks in advance.