• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a list of opportunities on a visualforce page so I can add them to our dashboard.
  • March 04, 2016

I have a custom object with numerous record types. I am trying to creat a more print friendly page containing data from custom fields in the custom object. Here is what I have so far, I cannot get any of the data to show up in the table.

<apex:page standardController="Inventory__c" recordSetVar="Generator_Sets" sidebar="false" showHeader="false"> <apex:image value="https://na4.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01560000000MKsl&oid=00D6000000072B4&lastMod=1229623939000"/> <p></p> <apex:pageBlock title="Generator Sets" mode="detail"> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Inventory__c}"var="Generator_Sets" rules="rows" frame="none"> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.KW__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Engine_Brand__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Eng_Model__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Engine_Serial_No__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Condition__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Enclosure__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Additions__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Name}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Advertised_Price__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:page>

Inventory is the custom object, generatot set is the record type and the column values are the custom fields.

• May 09, 2009

{!Inventory__c.KW__c} returns 1000.0 for example. I checked the settings for the custom field "KW__c" and the decimal place option is set to zero.

How can I remove the decimal?

• May 06, 2009
 I have created a Visualforce page and then set it to render as a pdf to facilitate printing. The page has several images, some that are on the SF server and some that are on our own web server. When the pdf is created, the images on the SF server are generated but the images from our server do not show up. How can I fix this?
  • April 16, 2009
I want to create a list of opportunities on a visualforce page so I can add them to our dashboard.
  • March 04, 2016

I have a custom object with numerous record types. I am trying to creat a more print friendly page containing data from custom fields in the custom object. Here is what I have so far, I cannot get any of the data to show up in the table.

<apex:page standardController="Inventory__c" recordSetVar="Generator_Sets" sidebar="false" showHeader="false"> <apex:image value="https://na4.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01560000000MKsl&oid=00D6000000072B4&lastMod=1229623939000"/> <p></p> <apex:pageBlock title="Generator Sets" mode="detail"> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Inventory__c}"var="Generator_Sets" rules="rows" frame="none"> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.KW__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Engine_Brand__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Eng_Model__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Engine_Serial_No__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Condition__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Enclosure__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Additions__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Name}"/> <apex:column value="{!Inventory__c.Advertised_Price__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:page>

Inventory is the custom object, generatot set is the record type and the column values are the custom fields.

• May 09, 2009