• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I believe that my strong Salesforce.com skills will surely make a competitive candidate for any opportunity from your side.

STANDARD MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:

1) Lead Management

2) Campaign Management

3) Account Management, Contact & Addresses

4) Opportunity Management

5) Sales Hierarchy and profiles, Sharing Rules

6) Lead Conversion process

7) Partner Relationship Management(PRM Portal)

8) Data Loader for the Import/Export of Data in Salesforce.com

SFDC CUSTOMIZATION & PROGRAMMING

*Applying formula based Validation Rules ,Workflow Rules,Outbound Messages,Creating Custom Apps and Custom Objects,Applying Sharing Rules,Handling Page Layouts ,Related List,custom fields and defining Field Dependencies,Working with Standard & Custom Buttons etc

* From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc Thanking for your time & consideration. Looking for an opportunity from your side.

With Regards

Anup Arya

anuparya@gmail.com

Hi,

I believe that my strong technical & verbal skills will surely make a competitive candidate for any opportunity from your side.

MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:

1) Lead Management
2) Campaign Management

• Applying formula based Validation Rules ,Workflow Rules,Outbound Messages,Creating Custom Apps and Custom Objects,Applying Sharing Rules,Handling Page Layouts ,Related List,custom fields and defining Field Dependencies,Working with Standard & Custom Buttons etc
  • From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc

Thanking for your time & consideration. 
Looking for an opportunity from your side.

Even ready to work on hourly basis

With Regards  
Anup Arya
anuparya@gmail.com
Current Location : Delhi,INDIA

Hi,

I believe that my strong Salesforce.com skills will surely make a competitive candidate for any opportunity from your side.

STANDARD MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:

1) Lead Management
2) Campaign Management

Applying formula based Validation Rules ,Workflow Rules,Outbound Messages,Creating Custom Apps and Custom Objects,Applying Sharing Rules,Handling Page Layouts ,Related List,custom fields and defining Field Dependencies,Working with Standard & Custom Buttons etc

From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc

Thanking for your time & consideration. Looking for an opportunity from your side.

Even ready to work on hourly basis.

With Regards 
Anup Arya
anuparya@gmail.com

Message Edited by ANUPARYA on 05-24-2009 12:21 AM
Hi,

I believe that my strong technical & verbal skills will surely make a competitive candidate for any opportunity from your side.

MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:
1) Lead Management
2) Campaign Management

• Applying formula based Validation Rules ,Workflow Rules,Outbound Messages,Creating Custom Apps and Custom Objects,Applying Sharing Rules,Handling Page Layouts ,Related List,custom fields and defining Field Dependencies,Working with Standard & Custom Buttons etc
  • From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc

Thanking for your time & consideration. Looking for an opportunity from your side.

With Regards 
Anup Arya
anuparya@gmail.com
Current Location : Delhi,INDIA

Hi,

I have been involved in a SFA(Sales force Automation) project from the vary start  till the end of the project & further on have provided support after the Project has gone live.(Worked close to 1 complete year in Salesforce.com).

MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:
1) Lead Management
2) Campaign Management
7) Partner Relationship Management

• From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc

Here i would like to build my career in Salesforce.com.

Looking for an opportunity from your side.

Thanks

Anup Arya

+91-9810828238

anuparya@gmail.com

Current Location : Delhi ,India

Hi

I have a project which needs sf developer.  This project needs VF and web api experience. If you are interested, please send your resume & hour rate to castle_lee@163.com

Castle

• June 13, 2009

We are a big company in Dubai, UAE and looking for Full time developer who has strong experience in Force Platform.

if any one interested contact me

dxb32@hotmail.com

I have found a consultant. Thank you.

Original message:

I have a small project (I believe some APEX coding is required) that should not take more than a couple hours to complete. I am looking within a budget - I need someone that is priced $20-$25/hour.

Although this is a smaller project, if you provide what we need at that rate, I would have larger projects in the future. Please contact me if you are within this rate and have experience working with APEX and are interested in becoming a contracted consultant for our project needs. Thank you,

Valerie Thompson
vthompson@bcinsourcing.com

Message Edited by miss v on 05-27-2009 08:17 AM