• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have installed Excel connector and have not yet been able to import a report. I have chosen a variety of report types and report locations and get the same error message each time. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Thanks!

Error: Unable to retrieve the requested report. Please log in to Salesforce using a web browser to confirm the report's availability.

Hello, I want my task buttons (Log a Call/Send An Email/Etc) to open up the task in a new window. My users need to refer to the opportunity for information while filling out their tasks. Do I need to modify a standard, create a new button or change a setting to accomplish this? Any suggestion would be helpful. I have only created one SControl, so still a novice with the coding portion.

Thanks!

Hello, I have installed Excel connector and have not yet been able to import a report. I have chosen a variety of report types and report locations and get the same error message each time. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Thanks!

Error: Unable to retrieve the requested report. Please log in to Salesforce using a web browser to confirm the report's availability.

Hello, I want my task buttons (Log a Call/Send An Email/Etc) to open up the task in a new window. My users need to refer to the opportunity for information while filling out their tasks. Do I need to modify a standard, create a new button or change a setting to accomplish this? Any suggestion would be helpful. I have only created one SControl, so still a novice with the coding portion.

Thanks!