• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have an unique scenario

i have three picklist fields 

a) comp1-pickilst values (A , B , C , D , E , F )

b) comp2- picklist values (A, B , C , D , E , F)

c) comp3-multiselect values (A, B , C , D , E , F)

if i select the value A in comp1, i just want (B , C , D , E , F) to appear as option for comp2

similarly , if i select A in comp1 and and c in comp2 , i want the available picklist for the comp3 to be (B,D,E,F)

what should i do to implemnet this logic . i thought of dependent picklist but i dont know how to make a third field dependent on the value of two prior fields . hope i am making my case clear 

• July 08, 2009

i want to have a pop up on standard pagelaout which is using a VF . this VF shud only be rendered if and only if a certain field has a conditional value and also the VF pop up shud ultimately pupulate the data in the output page  . my idea is to override the save button . any help will be very much welcome

thanks to all those who are making teh VF learning for newbies like us a cake walk

• July 07, 2009
i am reallu confused with the rendered attribute . how should we compute the formula . I want to create a formula related to opportunity object
  • July 05, 2009
somebody suggest me to hide a field in standard layout depending on some system variable like User.Name
  • June 30, 2009

I'm looking for permanent Salesforce Developer to be based in the UK managing some administration but mainly development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisation of a global CRM System.

You will be responsible for developing sandbox and production environments, producing innovative functional designs and driving adoption, data quality and best practice to meet all business requirementsI'm looking for someone with a proven track record in CRM development using Salesforce.com.

Competitive salary plus bonus.

Please let me know if your interested.

i have an unique scenario

i have three picklist fields 

a) comp1-pickilst values (A , B , C , D , E , F )

b) comp2- picklist values (A, B , C , D , E , F)

c) comp3-multiselect values (A, B , C , D , E , F)

if i select the value A in comp1, i just want (B , C , D , E , F) to appear as option for comp2

similarly , if i select A in comp1 and and c in comp2 , i want the available picklist for the comp3 to be (B,D,E,F)

what should i do to implemnet this logic . i thought of dependent picklist but i dont know how to make a third field dependent on the value of two prior fields . hope i am making my case clear 

• July 08, 2009

i want to have a pop up on standard pagelaout which is using a VF . this VF shud only be rendered if and only if a certain field has a conditional value and also the VF pop up shud ultimately pupulate the data in the output page  . my idea is to override the save button . any help will be very much welcome

thanks to all those who are making teh VF learning for newbies like us a cake walk

• July 07, 2009