• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm new to SF coding so please forgive if this is a dumb question.  I need to see the Parent Account Contacts from their Child Account records.  

We're integrating with Oracle and have a one-way read-only feed for Parent Accounts and Child Accounts into SF.  Contacts are all associated to the Parent Account but we need reps who handle the Child Accounts to see the Parent Account Contacts from the Child Account records.

We also have Oracle Notes coming across read only - those are also at the Parent Account Level and need to be seen at the Child Account level.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• January 12, 2011

I have an S-Control on a custom object to display a report and I need to supress the display of the tabs, SFDC header, etc.  I found the tiny bit of code yesterday but can't find it now. 

Please help!  Thanks.

• September 23, 2009

I have a client who has a large number of related lists on multiple objects.  They want an org-wide solution to adjust the system default of "up to 5" records that display on all related lists for all objects.  They want it to be "up to 2" to shrink the length of the detail page displays. 

Each user could then use the "more/fewer" link at the bottom of the page to adjust that display in increments of of their choosing.  They'd even be ok with a solution that makes those links match the default number set in the org-wide display settings.   

I can't find a way to override the current defaults that show records only in increments of 5.  Any ideas?

• August 11, 2009