• 10 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone know how to clear out a SObjectCollection Variable when it runs multiple times in bulk?  We have a flow that sends customers payment reminders.  The flow is triggered by a report and scheduled apex and a single flow will run multiple times in bulk.  The issue we are having is that each time the flow runs it keeps the records from the last run in the collection variable.  If it runs 5 times on the first run it works fine on the second run it has the ID of the first run and the ID of the second and so on.  We found an Answer that said the use of an assignment rule and assigns a variable an empty variable but that didn't work.
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000D62BAAS

This seems really strange that SFDC would do this.
Anyone else having issues accessing the workbench site?

https://workbench.developerforce.com/
Does anyone know where global picklist dependencies are stored?  Standard picklists you can see them in the XML but not for global picklists.
Need Help! - I have two flow variables that are date fields.  The values are being passed from a record into those variables.  These variables are a date range that is used in the flow.  Example 5/16/2016 to 5/31/2016.  The variables are being used on a created date field. The way the variables are being inserted is CreatedDate >= Variable1 (5/16/2016) and CreatedDate <= Variable2 (5/31/2016).  It works fine except for one thing.  If a record has a created date of 5/31/2016, it does not pick up the record in the flow query.

My only thought is that CreatedDate is a date and time field, and I'm only passing a date.  When I try and change the flow to run on just 5/31/2016 and remove the variable the value that it defaults to is 05/31/2016 12:00 AM GMT-0400.  Does that mean the query is only looking at 5/31/2016 midnight (5/31/2016 00:00:00z) and earlier so any records made during the day of 5/31 (5/31/2016 1:00:00)  it won't pickup?
I'm getting the following error from the debug logs from a flow that I created.  This error is only running on one record.  The error is An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 116402512-117321 (-548403183) When I contact Salesforce support they tell me they can't help with the cryptic error message.  

I honestly don't understand why Salesforce even offers support, nine times out of ten they can't help you.

If you are like me you found out that with Spring 12 Analytics Edition will cost you more money when this should be something that is included in the core fuctionality.

Please vote to get some attention:

https://sites.secure.force.com/success/ideaView?id=08730000000gIEnAAM

I'm trying to create a custom button on a custom object called Job that when used would mark a custom check box called Job_Item_Call_Out true.

Here is the code that i have:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
var a = new sforce.SObject("Job");
a.Id = "{!Job__c.Id}";
a.{!Job__c.Job_Item_Call_Out__c} = true;
sforce.connection.update([a]);
location.reload(true);
When the button is executed i'm getting an error

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

Unexpected number '.0'

I'm trying to create a validation rule the checks two date fields to make sure they match as long as one of them has been filled.  If the custom field is empty, nothing happens, but if the custom field has a date in it, the date is checked with the "CloseDate" field.

"CloseDate" must equle "datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c" but only if datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c has been filled in.

The "datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c" is defaulted to be blank.  Once the Opportunity is moved to closed Won the opportunity is synced with an external system and datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c gets a date entered into it.  We need that date to stay synced with "CloseDate" going forward.  The two fields must be equal once something is entered.

Thanks so much for your help,

JEremy

We are using Professional edition and we now a widget that creates an invoice in Quickbooks once an opportunity is marked Closed/Won.  We would like to make a validation rule so that only certain roles can save the record as Closed/Won.  The role that would be able to save a record is "Admin Manager"

I'm not a programmer at all but I can copy and paste and follow directions real good.

Thanks for your help,

Jeremy

I'm trying to create a simple charging button or script that will apply a numerical value to a field based on text in another field.

I'm not a programmer at all but this is so simple i hopping i can figure it out on my own without having to get some outside help.

We are using Group Edition and this applies to a custom object.

the script is for a button, but ideally i would like this action to take place when the record is created.

This is what we have:

CASE(Inventory__c.Type__c, "Computer",2.50, "Monitor",7.50, 0)

The Type field has several different text optionsI started with just two "Computer" and "Monitor".  the idea is that if these values show up on the type field the numerical value will then show up in a field called charges (Charges__c). 

Any help would be great!

Anyone else having issues accessing the workbench site?

https://workbench.developerforce.com/
Anybody else getting this error when they try to access workbench?

workbench.developerforce.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Dependent Picklist values when the picklist refereing to global picklist

I have tried to get the dependentfield.getPicklistValues();  everything is working fine
but now i have changed the dependent picklist field to look on the global picklist, so when i am refering to global picklist its failing

• June 23, 2016

I'm trying to create a custom button on a custom object called Job that when used would mark a custom check box called Job_Item_Call_Out true.

Here is the code that i have:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
var a = new sforce.SObject("Job");
a.Id = "{!Job__c.Id}";
a.{!Job__c.Job_Item_Call_Out__c} = true;
sforce.connection.update([a]);
location.reload(true);
When the button is executed i'm getting an error

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

Unexpected number '.0'