• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to create reports in the offline version.

Is there a way to access the the offline line data via the XML API or other means with i.e. Crystal Reports?

I have a Custom Button with an Execute JavaScript behavior whose content source is execute javascript.
Is there away for me to embed and call an active X control from this?

Or is S-Control the only way?

Does anybody know if it is possible for me to add a task to a specific contact in offline mode from a seperate application?

I have figured out how to read data in offline mode usingSForceOfficeToolkitLib4.dlland QueryOfflineDB() but I see no Offline methods for create().

Anybody got any ideas?

TIA

The Office Toolkit Documentation states we should add ref to SForceOfficeToolkitLib3.dll but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Should I instead add a ref to

C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\OfficeToolkit\3.0\SF_MSApi35.dll ?

Is there a way to access the offline editions data through some API while disconnected?

The Office Toolkit Documentation states we should add ref to SForceOfficeToolkitLib3.dll but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Should I instead add a ref to

C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\OfficeToolkit\3.0\SF_MSApi35.dll ?

Is there a way to access the offline editions data through some API while disconnected?

I need to create reports in the offline version.

Is there a way to access the the offline line data via the XML API or other means with i.e. Crystal Reports?

Hello,
Just joined the group. Is there a facility for developing offline, that is, without being connected to the Internet?
Thanks,
WooHoo
  • November 07, 2008