Salesforce CRM Business Analyst Needed - Phoenix AZ
Great opportunity with a Fortune 500 Company.
· Candidate will responsible for supporting the enhancements and management of the CRM system utilized across the product servicing organization.
· Meet with business stakeholders to understand processes, create documentation, and identify options for CRM automation.
· Gather and document business requirements.
· Analyze data and create reports in Lotus Notes and Salesforce.com.
· Create and contribute to presentations.
· Support the administration of CRM user accounts and roles.
· Work as a backup to the end user support manager via email.
· Coordinate ongoing end user training sessions.
· Prefer 2+ years of experience as a business systems analyst or a key contributor to large multi-phased application projects.
· Working knowledge of information systems and web applications.
· Experience working with CRM sales applications is a plus.
· Proven history with tasks involving a large and diverse end user group.
· Comfortable working with clients at various levels of an organization with an ability to communicate clearly with technical and business partners.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business Management or comparable experience.
· Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver tasks on time.
· Able to have flexible work hours to support project across multiple time zones.
· Proven ability to excel in a complex, fast paced, team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Exposure to Method1 or Six Sigma methodology is a plus.
· Knowledge of sales organizations is a plus.
· Financial service industry experience is a plus.