• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking for permanent Salesforce Developer to be based in the UK managing some administration but mainly development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisation of a global CRM System.

You will be responsible for developing sandbox and production environments, producing innovative functional designs and driving adoption, data quality and best practice to meet all business requirementsI'm looking for someone with a proven track record in CRM development using Salesforce.com.

Competitive salary plus bonus.

Please let me know if your interested.

I'm looking for permanent Salesforce Developer to be based in the UK managing some administration but mainly development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisation of a global CRM System.

You will be responsible for developing sandbox and production environments, producing innovative functional designs and driving adoption, data quality and best practice to meet all business requirementsI'm looking for someone with a proven track record in CRM development using Salesforce.com.

Competitive salary plus bonus.

Please let me know if your interested.