• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place but i am struggling to create a trigger that will automaticially add the date entered in Actual_Completion_Date__c on the Opportunity object to one (Actual_Completion_Date__c) in the plot object. I have created a look up field in the plot object called Opportunity_Link as i was unable to fill the date field using formulas and different field types.
  • March 05, 2010
Hi all does anyone have any experience of running Salesforce on Windows 7 & IE 8. I have spoken to Salesforce support and they said they don't have any development time set at the moment though unofficially "it should work".
  • September 25, 2009
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place but i am struggling to create a trigger that will automaticially add the date entered in Actual_Completion_Date__c on the Opportunity object to one (Actual_Completion_Date__c) in the plot object. I have created a look up field in the plot object called Opportunity_Link as i was unable to fill the date field using formulas and different field types.
  • March 05, 2010