• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, please let me know if anybody had success with integrating Cisco UCCX 8 with Salesforce.com. I installed the Call Connector provided by Cisco for UCCx 8, and then did all the setups in Salesforce.com. I get an error in Salesforce.com "Cannot connect to Server". I have verifed that the ACMI server port and IP address is correct. Cisco TAC does not support the Call Connector since they say it is in beta.

If anybody has done this, I would appreciate guidance on how you you were able to  resolve these issues.

Thanks!

I have reports that use Account name as one of the filter criteria. I would like to put a Custom Link or Button on Account page. When that custom link or button is clicked, I like all the reports to be automatically saved with the filter criteria Account name set equal to the account name that is in context. Is there any code sample that would assist me to implement this function?

Objective is then to refresh a dashboard that uses all these reports. The user can then just click on that link/button on the Account page and then refresh the dashboard, rather than editing each report manually to change the account name prior to running the dashboard. We have 100's of customers to whom we like to provide their respective dashboard information.

I have a dashboard that shows various case statistics & charts for a particular customer account. There are reports behind the dashboard that use Account name as a filter criteria. Each time I have to run the dashboard for a different account, I have to edit each report, change the Account and then save reports prior to refresing the dashboard.

This is very a time consuming process. So I am exploring options to maybe pass the Account from the dashboard (using a lookup or picklist) and then have the reports use that Account automatically. Is that possible and if so how? Thanks for your help.

I have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com doing systems administration, data analysis and management, configurations, workflows, reports & dashboards, integration with other applications. I have also done some development using Apex and Visualforce on some of my projects. I am available for contract work or ongoing part-time work and can telecommute. Please send me a message if there is interest.

Thanks

For example on Cases tab, I like to have a dropdown that has value "Email". That opens up a dependent picklist with values (Email-Source-1, Email-Source-2 ..). The user first selects "Email" from the main dropdown and then selects value "Email-Source-1" from dependent dropdown and clicks button "GO". Then the list view displays only those records (i.e. email cases for a particular product). And it needs to have all the same functionality that the out of box list view has (action links, buttons, sorting etc.). Is this feasible to do and if so how?

I am adding multiple products on an opportunity. This takes me to the product selection page and then the multilineitem.jsp page. Here I am being required to enter a value for Quantity. Is there anyway I can do some setups so that Quantity field always shows up with a default value (e.g. 1)?

I understand that Quantity field on the Opportunity Products object is a standard field and I am unable to set a default from the field setup page.

Thanks!

I am new to the Call Center module and would appreciate help with this. I am trying to load a purchased list of potential/current end customers to Salesforce.com. Two options that I have are, to load them as Leads or as Person Accounts. We will be using this data for both sales and customer support (CTI).

In the past we sold our products to a broker, who in turn would have sold it to the end customer. At that time we did not have the end customers information. If this end customer calls for product support, our customer support team would like to view their information using the Call Center features and utilize the data from the purchased list. The purchased list is a universal list, some might be using our products while others might not be.

At the same time, going forward we could be attempting to sell other products directly to the people on the purchased list. If I load the purchased list as Leads, can the Salesforce.com Call Center read that information as a support call comes in? Or, can the Call Center module only read records that are Accounts/Contacts?

I have a dashboard that shows various case statistics & charts for a particular customer account. There are reports behind the dashboard that use Account name as a filter criteria. Each time I have to run the dashboard for a different account, I have to edit each report, change the Account and then save reports prior to refresing the dashboard.

This is very a time consuming process. So I am exploring options to maybe pass the Account from the dashboard (using a lookup or picklist) and then have the reports use that Account automatically. Is that possible and if so how? Thanks for your help.

I have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com doing systems administration, data analysis and management, configurations, workflows, reports & dashboards, integration with other applications. I have also done some development using Apex and Visualforce on some of my projects. I am available for contract work or ongoing part-time work and can telecommute. Please send me a message if there is interest.

Thanks

For example on Cases tab, I like to have a dropdown that has value "Email". That opens up a dependent picklist with values (Email-Source-1, Email-Source-2 ..). The user first selects "Email" from the main dropdown and then selects value "Email-Source-1" from dependent dropdown and clicks button "GO". Then the list view displays only those records (i.e. email cases for a particular product). And it needs to have all the same functionality that the out of box list view has (action links, buttons, sorting etc.). Is this feasible to do and if so how?

I am new to the Call Center module and would appreciate help with this. I am trying to load a purchased list of potential/current end customers to Salesforce.com. Two options that I have are, to load them as Leads or as Person Accounts. We will be using this data for both sales and customer support (CTI).

In the past we sold our products to a broker, who in turn would have sold it to the end customer. At that time we did not have the end customers information. If this end customer calls for product support, our customer support team would like to view their information using the Call Center features and utilize the data from the purchased list. The purchased list is a universal list, some might be using our products while others might not be.

At the same time, going forward we could be attempting to sell other products directly to the people on the purchased list. If I load the purchased list as Leads, can the Salesforce.com Call Center read that information as a support call comes in? Or, can the Call Center module only read records that are Accounts/Contacts?

Hi,

My company has a dashboard set up for a particular account as a sort of "global template".  The dashboard is build off of underlying reports, primarily related to Opportunities.  Some of the elements are the equivalent of roll-up summary fields you could put on an Account record (e.g. Total Open Opportunities).  In total, we have about 20 elements on this "global template" dashboard. 

The challenge:  Is there a way to create a standard "template" for creating a dashboard quickly and populating the underlying reports with the data from an account that you specify?  The problem is that our company wants to perform this type of analysis on a large number of accounts (90+).  Multiply that by the number of individual elements / reports on each page, and you start to see what a time-consuming process this would be.

So far, our team has looked at creating a sort of "dynamic" dashboard link on the Account record.  When the user clicks on it, It launches a separate Visualforce page that brings in the roll-up summary field values, and includes links to "dynamic reports" (i.e. the link grabs the {!Account.Name} field and pushes it into the appropriate report parameters).  Still, this isn't quite what we would like to do, as we would (ideally) like to display all the info on one page.  It should be pointed out that we won't need to "save" these dashboards anywhere, though that would be potentially valuable if we could.

Appreciate any thoughts.