• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I am transitioning from group to professional edition. I am seeking a temporary admin to assist in re-engineering our process and team training.  Looking for a total overhaul. Open to ideas and suggestion for "best practices." 

Please reply with experience and rates. Project to start asap.  

Message Edited by ATSsolution on 12-09-2009 05:54 PM
We are looking for a consultant to help us get SF to the point that we can just operate it. Background- We have 6 licenses and operate a company that sells mostly to residential end users. We do have a referal network of partners that we utilize as well. We have spent a couple of months on SF right now and currently have a lot of it up and running, but are stumbling as we make the decisions as to what programs to integrate and how to do them. We have done an initial import of past customers, but it was from an excel sheet, not Quickbooks like we would like to do. We are looking for someone that is familiar with the following programs. We have not purchased them yet, but think we have it narrowed down to what we need. QuickBooks 2010 Pro Edition Interweave for integrating QB 2010 CRM Fusion for deduping as well as others. Ascent Order Management for inventory and warehousing. Ihance Program for Email automation. We have this in place already. We are looking for the package to be finished and work together and then train our staff on it via gotomeetings. I have spent far too much of my time trying to get this implemented and the rest of my work is suffering so it makes more sense to have someone come in and help us get it to the point where we are able to just use it. We may need ongoing consulting help as we grow too. Please send qualifications and familiarity with the programs we have chosen in your response as well as cost estimate to bring all of this in to place. Sincerely, Bruce Rackette info@farnorthsaunas.com
  • October 28, 2009