• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Architect / Project Manager
located at Chicago, IL, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce Architect / Project Manager

Type of Contract: FULL TIME

Sr. Salesforce.com consultant  who can liaise with CIOs and CFOs of different business units regarding gathering requirements and helping them with the solutions. The ideal candidate should be techno-functional experience.

1) Over all more than 12 years of IT experience

2) Experience in Salesforce

3) Must have US experience

4) Good communication and analyzing skills

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc.

Office : 408-850-1453

Fax:972.782.9215

jeff@eliteisinc.com

URL:www.eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Architect / Project Manager located at Chicago, IL, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Sr. Salesforce.com consultant  who can liaise with CIOs and CFOs of different business units regarding gathering requirements and helping them with the solutions. The ideal candidate should be techno-functional experience.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Architect / Project Manager located at Chicago, IL, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Developer located at Houston, TX, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce Developer

Type of Contract: FULL TIME / CONTRACT

Ideal candidate should have 3 yrs experience in SFDC , must have experience in APEX , Visual Force  and Salesforce.com Integration. Must have good communication skills.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce.com Project Manager / Program Manager located at New York & Atlanta, GA, which your consultant may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your consultant updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Job Title: Salesforce.com Project Manager / Program Manager
Job Type: FULL TIME

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

Office: 408-850-1453

Fax: 972.782.9215

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Immediate Hire - SUPER URGENT - Salesforce.com Architect - New York & Atlanta, GA - FULL TIME
Technical Salesforce Architect - need to close today.
Interested mail me at jeff@eliteisinc.com / call me at 408-850-1453

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

We have urgent Opening for SFDC Developer Full Time Position in Danbury, Connecticut.
We are looking for two consultants.

Consultant -1 : APEX coder with good integration experience
Consultant -2 : Configuration Profile with data mgmt experience

Please do send profiles to jeff@eliteisinc.com / can call me at 408-850-1453.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce (SFDC) Architect located at New York & Atlanta, GA, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce (SFDC) Architect

Description:

The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other tools that extend the product. They must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration. They also must be able to manage client expectations and scope.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hi,

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Project Manager located at Dallas, TX, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com / can call me at 408-850-1453.

Thanks

Jeff  Healey

Hello, Hope you are doing well. This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc. We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Program Manager located at Dallas, TX, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com Position: Salesforce Program Manager Location: Dallas, TX Type of Contract: FULL TIME Thanks & Regards Jeff Healey Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc. Office : 408-850-1453 Fax:972.782.9215 jeff@eliteisinc.com URL:www.eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce Developer located at Santa Clara, CA, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce Developer

1. Around 4-5 years of experience working in Java/J2EE out of which at least 2-3 years of experience working with Java Web Services publishing and consuming Web Services.

2. 1-2 year experience working in Force.com applications especially developing integrations of enterprise systems with Salesforce using Salesforce Meta Data API.

3. Hands on experience of Apex / Visualforce development, particularly writing triggers, workflow rules (Outbound messaging experience in particular), Home Page Components, Custom Objects, SQL etc.

4. Experience working with Javascript / Flash/Ajax.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

We are looking for Salesforce.com Developers for New York, NY.

Position is long term and we are looking for full time hires only.

• Develop customized applications and functionality using APEX and other tools available for customized development within SalesForce.com.
  • Configure page layouts, workflow processes and rules, document templates, data fields, supports department dashboards, develops/supports user requested reports, and process daily user requests/comments.
  • Develop and implement additional CRM features.
  • Three or more years of work experience building custom applications in salesforce.com using the force.com platform (strong familiarity with Apex, Adobe Flex, and Visual Force) or equivalent experience with other prominent CRM tool (SAP, Siebel, etc).
  • Salesforce.com certification desired but not required.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

Elite Innovative Solutions Inc

Office: 408-850-1453

Fax: 972-782-9215

jeff@eliteisinc.com

URL: www.eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Exclusive multiple Immediate openings for Salesforce.com Project Managers ,Architects, Leads and Sr. Developers for our Fortune 500 Clients***
Our clients are building interactive web based user interfaces to the SFDC database, and integrating triggers, workflow, and approval processes.
Requirement Details :
Ideal candidate will have
- broad based past experience in designing, prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in either MS or Oracle based client/server environments.
– the ability to understand SQL DML concepts is essential, as is familiarity with disparate data base integration concepts
- SFDC Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API
This is NOT a systems administration position so DBA experience not required.
Technical architects will be responsible for solution architecture and needs to be able write technical specifications based on user input and requirements gathering.

Salesforce Manager:
Experience:

• Project management experience of min 8-10 years
  • Experience of managing projects related to CMS technologies and web technologies is a must
  • Experience on Web 2.0 projects will be preferred.

If you or someone you know would be interested/available, please forward
updated resume with contact details to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Job Type: Contract,Fulltime
Location: Atlanta GA ,Santa Clara, CA / Boston, MA / New jersey ,Newyork.

For more details you can reach me at 469-688-8792 or E-Mail me at jeff@eliteisinc.com

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

This is Jeff and I do represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc.

We have IMMEDIATE Openings -

Solid SFDC Developers - New York - 3 Openings - FULL TIME

SFDC Lead / Architect - San Jose, CA - CONTRACT / FULL TIME

Salesforce Project Manager - Atlanta, GA - FULL TIME

SFDC Business Analyst - New York - CONTRACT / FULL TIME

If you are suitable for any above position kindly send me your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Thanks& Regards

Jeff Healey

Elite Innovative Solutions Inc

Office: 408.850.1453

Fax: 972.782.9215

jeff@eliteisinc.com

www.eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce (SFDC) Business Analyst located at Los Angeles, CA, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce (SFDC) Business Analyst

- SalesForce.com experience is highly preferred

- Excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position SFDC Analyst located at San Jose, CA, which your consultant may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your consultant updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: SFDC Analyst

SFDC Business Analyst with good business analyst skills, good understanding of configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey

jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello, Hope you are doing well. This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc. We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Senior Salesforce.com Resource located at Andover, MA, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com Position: Senior Salesforce.com ResourceLocation: Andover, MAType of Contract: FULL TIME Looking for SFDC senior resource with good communication skills and hands on experience. Thanks & Regards  Jeff Healey Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc. Irving, TX 75038 Office : 408-850-1453Fax:972.782.9215jeff@eliteisinc.comURL:www.eliteisinc.com
Hello, Hope you are doing well. This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc. We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce.com Delivery Manager located at Atlanta , GA, which your consultant may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your consultant updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com Job Title: Salesforce.com Delivery Manager
Job Type: FULL TIME
 Job Description : ·         Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment·         Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment·         Desire to work in an information systems environment·         Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills·         Excellent leadership and management skills·         Strong written and oral communication skills·         Experience in leading teams through functional and technical requirements gathering and software configuration based upon requirements. Technical Skills ·         Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong service oriented architecture and integration background.·         Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.·         Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.·         Proficiency in programming using Salesforce SFDC, Force [dot] com, Java, JavaScript, and XML and their use in the development of CRM solutions.·         Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.·         Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.·         Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.·         Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.·         Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.·         Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools i.e.: WebMethods, Fusion etc.

Key Responsibilities·         Building and maintaining client relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders·         Managing complex projects, including supervising process and functional design activities·         Creating functional requirements as an input to application design·         Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes·         Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities·         Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)      ·         Driving test planning and execution.  Thanks & Regards  Jeff Healey Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc. Irving, TX 75038 Office: 408-850-1453Fax: 972.782.9215jeff@eliteisinc.comURL:www.eliteisinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position Salesforce.com Project Manager (Technical) located at New York, NY, which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com

Position: Salesforce.com Project Manager (Technical)
Type of Contract: FT/C2C/C2H

Ideal candidate should have Project Manager (Technical) experience.
3+ years experience in SFDC.
Must have experience as a Lead / Manager.
APEX , Visual Force and Salesforce.com Integration.
Must have good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Jeff Healey
Irving, TX 75038
jeff@eliteisinc.com

Hello, Hope you are doing well. This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc. We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position SFDC (Salesforce.com) Technical Developers - 10 openings located at India (Most Prob. Hyderabad), which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com Position: SFDC (Salesforce.com) Technical Developers 10 openingsLocation: India (Most Prob. Hyderabad)Type of Contract: FULL TIME Ideal candidate should have 1-2 yrs experience in SFDC , must have experience in APEX , Visual Force  and Salesforce.com Integration.Must have good communication skills.  Thanks & Regards  Jeff Healey Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc. Irving, TX 75038 Office : 408-850-1453Fax:972.782.9215jeff@eliteisinc.comURL:www.eliteisinc.com