• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am in the process of transferring data and contacts onto a Mysql database. I have had some help and am trying to get a software solution. So main features would be to migrate large amounts of data and contacts every day. The migration would be done manually.

Thanks for the help.

• November 12, 2010

Hello,

I am in the process of transferring data and contacts onto a Mysql database.
I have had some help and am trying to get a software solution.  
So main features would be to migrate large amounts of data and contacts every day. The migration would be done manually. 
Thanks for the help.

Hello, 

I am in the process of transferring data and contacts onto a Mysql database.I have had some help and am trying to get a software solution.  
So main features would be to migrate large amounts of data and contacts every day. The migration would be done manually. 

Thanks for the help.

• August 18, 2010

Hello,
Thanks for the help on the last question. 
We have looked at open source offers in the field of data integration. Now, we would like to find data quality software. 
Do packages exist to suit our needs and would you know of dataHello quality programs?
ThanHello,

Hello,

Thanks for the help on the last question. We have looked at open source offers in the field of data integration. Now, we would like to find data quality software. 
Do packages exist to suit our needs and would you know of data quality programs?

Thanks!

Hello, Thanks for all of the previous answers. We are now needing a real time data integration program. We have not found the right software yet. We will be using the tool for migration of contacts and data in real time. Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for all of the good help on the forum. 
We have been interested in different open source software for data quality and we would be interested in a similar field. 
We are wanting to implement Master Data Management software. It would be to complete our existing software. Do you know about open source MDM ? 
Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Thanks for all of the good help on the forum. We have been interested in different open source software for data quality and we would be interested in a similar field. 
We are wanting to implement Master Data Management software. It would be to complete our existing software. Do you know about open source MDM ? 

Thanks a lot.

Hello,
Thanks for the help on the last question. 
We have looked at several open source offers in the field of data integration. We are now wanting data quality software to complete our data integration program. 
Do packages exist to suit our needs? Would you know of innovative data quality programs?
Thanks to all!

Hello,

Thanks for the help on the last question. We have looked at several open source offers in the field of data integration. We are now wanting data quality software to complete our data integration program. 
Do packages exist to suit our needs? Would you know of innovative data quality programs?

Thanks to all!

Hello,

I am in the process of transfering data and contacts onto a Mysql database.
I have had some help and am trying to get a software solution.  
Thanks for the help

Hello, 

I am in the process of transferring data and contacts onto a Mysql database. I have had some help and am trying to get a software solution.  

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

Thank you for your help on the last question. We have been looking at several open source software for data integration. And now we would be looking at data quality software able to complete the data integration software. Can you tell me if there are packages able to suit our needs?

Thanks a lot.

• April 20, 2010

Hello, 
Thanks for the help with our questions. We are now benchmarking data integration solutions, with most of the tools interesting for our business. 
We have been checking open source solutions and wonder which of the proprietary or open source software could be best for us. Knowing that our company is getting larger with a more important client base. 
Thanks.

Hello, 

Thanks for the help with our questions. We are now benchmarking data integration solutions, with most of the tools interesting for our business. 

We have been checking open source solutions and wonder which of the proprietary or open source software could be best for us. Knowing that our company is getting larger with a more important client base. 

Thanks.

• April 06, 2010
Hello,

I am needing to transfer data onto a Mysql database.
I have had some advice and am trying to find a software solution.  

So main features are to be able to migrate large amounts of contacts and data every day. The migration should be done manually. 

Thanks a lot!
  • March 23, 2010
Hello,

We have been looking for a real time data integration program.
We have not found the right software yet.  

Basically we'll be using the tool for the migration of contacts and data in real time.

Thanks for your help! 

• March 10, 2010
Hello,

Thanks again for all of your support on the forum. 
Already interested in different open source offers for data quality, we would be interested in a similar field. 

We are thinking about Master Data Management software to complete our existing software. Would you know of open source MDM software? 

Thanks for your help.

• February 09, 2010
Hello,Thanks for helping us on our last question. We have looked at different open source offers for data integration. And we are now looking for data quality software able to complete the data integration software. Are there any packages able to suit our needs? Different or same software makers are fine for us. Thank you.
  • January 25, 2010
Hello, 

Thank you for helping out on our questions. We are benchmarking a few data integration solutions now, finding most of these tools interesting. 

We have been looking at open source solutions and are wondering which of the proprietary or open source solutions could be best for us to use. Knowing that our company is growing with an even more important client base. 

Thank you.
  • December 28, 2010
Hello,

Thank you all for your advice. It has been helpful to read you. 
I think we will be looking into open source data integration as it seems to be the most flexible option in regards to our business. 

A question: what are the assistance and training capabilities open source software gives to their users? We have downloaded a few solutions - downloads include Talend we are enjoying - we are testing and feel that one day, we might need a better insight of the software. 

Thank you for your help.
  • December 16, 2009
Hello,

I have been looking for a data integration / transfer program able to help with Salesforce.
I have had some advice but have not found the right software yet.  

The main feature is being able to migrate important quantities of contacts and data on a daily basis. The migration would be done manually. 

Thank you for your help!
  • December 03, 2009
Hi, 

I am currently under Outlook and would like to use salesforce.
How can I transfer my contacts onto it?

Thanks a lot.

• November 24, 2009

Hello,

I am needing to migrate some data from Excel. I have problems with date formats when input is from an American or European user. Being a new user, I have problems with Salesforce and wonder if there is an easy solution to do this.

Thank you. 

• November 03, 2009