• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wanted the pdf attachment to display font in myriad style but inspite of using style tag still i'm able to get the pdf document only in times new roman format.Any solution to this.It works in email template but not working in email attachments

<style type="text/css">
   body {font-family:MyriadPro-SemiExt;font-size: 12px;  }
   table{font-family:MyriadPro-SemiExt;font-size: 12px;}
      </style>

i have placed the font inside static resource and in documents too but still not working

• December 04, 2009

According to my needs i needed to create master detail relationship with leads but its not possible as i can

't find leads while selecting object for master..Even accounts are available.Help me out in this. Only if any relationship is there i can create mail merge between two objects that happens only if master detail relation is present.Thanks in advance

• December 03, 2009

in accounts i have two types of address shipping and billing. so i'm not able to use {!relatedTo.city} and even if i give {!relatedTo.ShippingAddress__c.city__c} it displays invalid field shippingaddress for sobject.Help me out and thanks in advance

• December 01, 2009

i wanted to use merge fields in visual force email template.It worked fine for relatedTo.name but it doesn't work for relatedTo.address

<apex:image url="https://na1.salesforce.com/resource/1259064527000/Header"/>
   <b>{!relatedTo.Name}<br>
      {!relatedTo.address}<br>             <-here it doesn't work but previous line works perfectly

ARE YOU IN PAIN?<br>
WE CAN HELP!<br>

it display error as invalid field address for sobject lead.

• November 30, 2009

I wrote this below apex code using eclipse and when i deploy to server and on validating it says no such column for address,owner,recordtype and created by. I tested with just Email and it worked perfectly. I even tried appending the column names with__c like custom fields but it didn't work.

public class Communication {
List<Lead> leads;
public List<Lead> getLeads() {
if(leads == null) leads = [select Address,Owner,RecordType,CreatedBy from lead limit 10];
return leads;
}
}

tell me how the standard fields should be represented using their api name.

• November 30, 2009
Hi friends in email templates i want a word document as an attachment instead of pdf document.Suggest me the ways to implement this. Thanks in advance. Please atleast tell me whether there is possiblitiy for this.
  • November 24, 2009
Hey someone tell me the way to add a letterhead that has been created in a visualforce email template.Thanks in advance.I have seen that only in html we can add letterhead.Is there any way to add the same letterhead in visualforce  email template
  • November 21, 2009

I wanted the pdf attachment to display font in myriad style but inspite of using style tag still i'm able to get the pdf document only in times new roman format.Any solution to this.It works in email template but not working in email attachments

<style type="text/css">
   body {font-family:MyriadPro-SemiExt;font-size: 12px;  }
   table{font-family:MyriadPro-SemiExt;font-size: 12px;}
      </style>

i have placed the font inside static resource and in documents too but still not working

• December 04, 2009

According to my needs i needed to create master detail relationship with leads but its not possible as i can

't find leads while selecting object for master..Even accounts are available.Help me out in this. Only if any relationship is there i can create mail merge between two objects that happens only if master detail relation is present.Thanks in advance

• December 03, 2009

in accounts i have two types of address shipping and billing. so i'm not able to use {!relatedTo.city} and even if i give {!relatedTo.ShippingAddress__c.city__c} it displays invalid field shippingaddress for sobject.Help me out and thanks in advance

• December 01, 2009

i wanted to use merge fields in visual force email template.It worked fine for relatedTo.name but it doesn't work for relatedTo.address

<apex:image url="https://na1.salesforce.com/resource/1259064527000/Header"/>
   <b>{!relatedTo.Name}<br>
      {!relatedTo.address}<br>             <-here it doesn't work but previous line works perfectly

ARE YOU IN PAIN?<br>
WE CAN HELP!<br>

it display error as invalid field address for sobject lead.

• November 30, 2009

I wrote this below apex code using eclipse and when i deploy to server and on validating it says no such column for address,owner,recordtype and created by. I tested with just Email and it worked perfectly. I even tried appending the column names with__c like custom fields but it didn't work.

public class Communication {
List<Lead> leads;
public List<Lead> getLeads() {
if(leads == null) leads = [select Address,Owner,RecordType,CreatedBy from lead limit 10];
return leads;
}
}

tell me how the standard fields should be represented using their api name.

• November 30, 2009