• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there! 

I want to get via API the Id of the user that modified an object field (when a field label has been edited for example). How do I do that? describeSObject doesn't give that information.

Thanks, JD 

Hi there - I hope some of you can help me out with this.

I am trying to use the Google Data APIs Schema Demo (http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Google_Data_APIs_Schema_Demo) but I am running into a Attempt to de-reference a null object.

The line in red is the offending one:

cell = cellMap.get('R'+currRow+'C1');

System.debug('cell: '+ cell);

//logMessages.add('['+name+'] Got cell for row#'+currRow+', isNull='+(cell ==null)); 

cell.content = fldDescRes.getLabel();

System.debug('theField: ' + cell.content); 

cell is null after the 2nd row but I can see that the worksheet has 19 rows. 

Have you seen this problem before? Thanks, JDL 

Problem: Unknown constructor 'ProductsToAssets_NexPATH.ProductsToAssets_NexPATH()'

Any idea why? This is the first time I run into this problem. My testMethod covers my code 100% but when I try to deploy to production I get that error message.

Thanks, JD 

Hi - I need your help making http calls over SSL.

I have a PKCS12 certificate but it is all encrypted. Should I convert that into base64 format?

This is my first time doing this so any help will be appreciated.

Here the code I using and I am getting -> System.CalloutException: DER input, Integer tag error

Http http = new Http();

HttpRequest req1 = new HttpRequest();

req1.setEndpoint('https://mysite/IGetAccountHist?billingKey=639153529727');

req1.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/xml');

req1.setClientCertificate('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','');

req1.setMethod('GET');

System.debug(req1.getBody()); 

Thanks, JDL 

Hi there! 

I want to get via API the Id of the user that modified an object field (when a field label has been edited for example). How do I do that? describeSObject doesn't give that information.

Thanks, JD 

I'm building a visualforce page into a form which my users will fill out. The form will have to be regularly saved, and sometimes certain values will cause formula fields on my page to change. The problem is that my controller save method returns ApexPages.currentPage() and when this happens, changes to the formula fields are not reflected until you navigate away from the page and back to it. Is there a way to return a page from my save method such that these formula fields will be displayed with their updated values?

I am about 3 hours into the Visualforce Developers Guide. One copy and past code allows you to create tabs for your related lists. I would like to use this in our live production but where do I find the apex names for these objects?

Section of the code:

<apex:tab label="Notes and Attachments" name="NotesAndAttachments" id="tabNoteAtt"> <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="NotesAndAttachments" /> </apex:tab>

I want to add a custom object to my tabs

Where do I find the tab id? In this example the id is "tabNoteAtt". How can I find this for my custom objects?

Thank you in advance

• February 19, 2010

Hi,

I am trying to convert an S-Control to a VF page but am having trouble working out the VF 'method' for a particular situation.

In my old S-Control an event is caught by a javascript function in the header of the HTML file, and then merge fields with values such as the User ID are used to call some apex class functions.

To get the javascript in the head of the VF page I use the <apex:includeScript> tag. However, merge fields don't appear to work when you are including a file. Will I have initialise a set of global variables by passing the merge fields into a function from the onLoad event?

This kind of seems like I'm bending VF around to replicate my old solution which seems a bit pointless, if people with more VF knowledge (so that is probably everyone!) can point out a different way of approaching the problem please let me know.

Thanks

Matt

I'm sending receipts through Salesforce and I'm merging the amount value of an opportunity with the template. I have a problem with the decimals. In Salesforce the amounts show two decimals but in the template only one. I don't know what the problem might be. Any help will be very useful.

Thank you 

• February 19, 2010

Hi there - I hope some of you can help me out with this.

I am trying to use the Google Data APIs Schema Demo (http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Google_Data_APIs_Schema_Demo) but I am running into a Attempt to de-reference a null object.

The line in red is the offending one:

cell = cellMap.get('R'+currRow+'C1');

System.debug('cell: '+ cell);

//logMessages.add('['+name+'] Got cell for row#'+currRow+', isNull='+(cell ==null)); 

cell.content = fldDescRes.getLabel();

System.debug('theField: ' + cell.content); 

cell is null after the 2nd row but I can see that the worksheet has 19 rows. 

Have you seen this problem before? Thanks, JDL 

Problem: Unknown constructor 'ProductsToAssets_NexPATH.ProductsToAssets_NexPATH()'

Any idea why? This is the first time I run into this problem. My testMethod covers my code 100% but when I try to deploy to production I get that error message.

Thanks, JD 

Hi - I need your help making http calls over SSL.

I have a PKCS12 certificate but it is all encrypted. Should I convert that into base64 format?

This is my first time doing this so any help will be appreciated.

Here the code I using and I am getting -> System.CalloutException: DER input, Integer tag error

Http http = new Http();

HttpRequest req1 = new HttpRequest();

req1.setEndpoint('https://mysite/IGetAccountHist?billingKey=639153529727');

req1.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/xml');

req1.setClientCertificate('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','');

req1.setMethod('GET');

System.debug(req1.getBody()); 

Thanks, JDL 

Hi All,

I have a query in my apex class where I am querying Accounts which are enabled as Partner Accounts by checking IsPartner=true.

In my test method I am trying to insert an Account and enable it as Partner Account like:

Account partneraccount=new Account(Name='test1',ispartner=true); insert partneraccount;

But I am getting an error like IsPartner not writable.

I am not getting how do I enable Account as partner in test method.

Any suggestion on this will be of a great help.

Thanks

Arvind