• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am looking to pull a specific, custom, text field from the contact tab into the account tab.

Basically, if the given account has a certain member, display it. Otherwise display nothing.

Can this be accomplished with a formula field or does it have to be done with Apex/VF? 

Does anyone know of a relatively 'easy' way to  implement Salesforce's Softphone / CTI & Vonage's SIP accounts???

Is it possible to resize an iframe within a VisualForce page? I have a script that would work, but the apex:iframe does not allow OnLoad()

<script language="JavaScript">

<!--

function autoResize(id){

var newheight;

var newwidth;

if(document.getElementById){

newheight=document.getElementById(id).contentWindow.document .body.scrollHeight;

newwidth=document.getElementById(id).contentWindow.document .body.scrollWidth;

}

document.getElementById(id).height= (newheight) + "px";

document.getElementById(id).width= (newwidth) + "px";

}

//-->

</script>

<IFRAME src=" " width="100%" height="200px" id="iframe1" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" onLoad="autoResize('iframe1');"></iframe>

I have 1 field that is a datetime datatype and I need to be able to:

1. Split on the date & time using two separate fields for each

2. Convert the date to long date format -- January 7, 2010 

Is it possible to resize an iframe within a VisualForce page? I have a script that would work, but the apex:iframe does not allow OnLoad()

<script language="JavaScript">

<!--

function autoResize(id){

var newheight;

var newwidth;

if(document.getElementById){

newheight=document.getElementById(id).contentWindow.document .body.scrollHeight;

newwidth=document.getElementById(id).contentWindow.document .body.scrollWidth;

}

document.getElementById(id).height= (newheight) + "px";

document.getElementById(id).width= (newwidth) + "px";

}

//-->

</script>

<IFRAME src=" " width="100%" height="200px" id="iframe1" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" onLoad="autoResize('iframe1');"></iframe>