Questions
    Replies

hi all!

please help me to guide me how to write unit test for this code below:

public List<SelectOption> TranmisionModes{

get {
            List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
            options.add(new SelectOption('ALL', 'ALL'));
            Master_Data__c[] MDobjs = [Select m.Field_Description__c, Field_Code__c from Master_Data__c m 
                                        where Field_Type__c='Transmission mode' 
                                        and RecordTypeId= :rt_picklist.id];

for(Master_Data__c transmode: MDobjs) {
                options.add(new SelectOption(transmode.Field_Code__c, transmode.Field_Description__c ));
            }
            return  options;                        
        }        
    }        

hi all,

I have a list of String and want to convert to Blob data type, so which API method can help me to do this? I only know the Encodingutil.base64Decode(String) method, but each String in my List contains a large numbers of characters, if i append Strings the limitation exception has been raised. Please, help me!!!

I have VF page export to CSV or excel file (set content type), i expect after exporting CSV file or excel file, this will redirect to another VF page. But it do not work. So, anyone help me this, pls!

It my redirect code:

return new Pagereference('/apex/newPage');

I have 10 picklists in one form, and when i run this, it run smooth. Then i create one more picklist it raise an error: Too many picklist describes: 11. has Force.com limited number of picklists display in a form is 10??????

all of picklist i get from different objects

Hi all,

I have a problem about upload file using apex:InputFile control, when i add this control (apex:InputFile) to form that uses renderer attribute, there is an error occurs:

apex:inputFile can not be used in conjunction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute

Pls help me to solve this problem. 

Hi all,

I have an issue about upload a *csv file to Force.com. My customers want to upload a *csv file to force.com but do not like to use dataloader, I must develop VisualForce page that allows customers can upload file, so anyone can help me this problem??? Please!!!

hi all,

i want to write data from object to specific text file (i.e: Account.txt) and then save it to a folder. But i don't know what to do. So please help me the solution (maybe sample code) to solve this???  

tks a lot,

Hi all,

Im newbie in force.com, and i have a question, my question is that: i want to export list of object into CSV file using Apex. So please help me how to do this?

Thanks,

hi all,

I have a list of String and want to convert to Blob data type, so which API method can help me to do this? I only know the Encodingutil.base64Decode(String) method, but each String in my List contains a large numbers of characters, if i append Strings the limitation exception has been raised. Please, help me!!!

I have VF page export to CSV or excel file (set content type), i expect after exporting CSV file or excel file, this will redirect to another VF page. But it do not work. So, anyone help me this, pls!

It my redirect code:

return new Pagereference('/apex/newPage');

Hi all,

I have a problem about upload file using apex:InputFile control, when i add this control (apex:InputFile) to form that uses renderer attribute, there is an error occurs:

apex:inputFile can not be used in conjunction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute

Pls help me to solve this problem. 

Hi all,

Im newbie in force.com, and i have a question, my question is that: i want to export list of object into CSV file using Apex. So please help me how to do this?

Thanks,