• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using v24.0 of the IDE. I have some test classes that have some initilization code in a static block. In this block I am inserting a record. I realized after the fact that I was not setting a required field on the record I was inserting. The odd thing is that this insert is failing silently and not showing an error. This behavior started after I updated the IDE to v24. v23 shows the uncaught exception as it should.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? When I open up the Test Runner Debug Log I can see the exception but I am not being prompted like in the past. This is making debugging really hard.

P.S. Before someone asks, I am not wrapping this in a try/catch block. :)

Hi,

After hearing about Git at Dreamforce, I looked into it and it looks great.

However, with the Eclipse IDE, everytime a dev checks out a different branch, the entire snapshot would need to be reloaded to the Cloud.   This sounds time consuming  What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
DaveS

• December 17, 2010
I would like to pull the URL for the File Attachment in my Knowledge Article, is this possible? In my article type i created a data Type for File Attachment called TestImage, but unfortunately I'm unable to figure out to retrieve this URL.

I am implemententing a custom Visualforce page for Knowledge. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

I am using v24.0 of the IDE. I have some test classes that have some initilization code in a static block. In this block I am inserting a record. I realized after the fact that I was not setting a required field on the record I was inserting. The odd thing is that this insert is failing silently and not showing an error. This behavior started after I updated the IDE to v24. v23 shows the uncaught exception as it should.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? When I open up the Test Runner Debug Log I can see the exception but I am not being prompted like in the past. This is making debugging really hard.

P.S. Before someone asks, I am not wrapping this in a try/catch block. :)

I cant figure out why I am getting this error when trying to query an object.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Rob

Hi,

After hearing about Git at Dreamforce, I looked into it and it looks great.

However, with the Eclipse IDE, everytime a dev checks out a different branch, the entire snapshot would need to be reloaded to the Cloud.   This sounds time consuming  What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
DaveS

• December 17, 2010