• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom event object that contains name, date, time, etc.  I'd like updates to show up on a news feed whenever a user creates a new Event or makes any changes to the event.  I'd also like other users to be able to follow and comment on this event.  I realize that Chatter is new, but is there any documentation available that can guide me?

I am fairly new to the force.com environment and any links to resources would be helpful.  I appreciate all of your suggestions.  Thanks!

• March 24, 2010

Hi,

I have a custom event object that contains name, date, time, etc.  I'd like updates to show up on a news feed whenever a user creates a new Event or makes any changes to the event.  I'd also like other users to be able to follow and comment on this event.  I realize that Chatter is new, but is there any documentation available that can guide me?

I am fairly new to the force.com environment and any links to resources would be helpful.  I appreciate all of your suggestions.  Thanks!

• March 24, 2010
I have a custom site that's hosted on my dev chatter account.  I would like to be able to include an action to follow to a custom object.  News feeds for the object are already enabled.  In the controller, I'm having trouble adding an EntitySubscription to a user's subscriptions for that custom object.  

This seems feasible and very easy but I can't figure it out.  I'd appreciate any help on this topic.  Thanks in advance.
Message Edited by ai2 on 03-25-2010 12:15 PM
  • March 25, 2010

Hi,

• March 24, 2010