• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using ANT migration tool to deploy components between the sandboxs and  prod. during the deployment  If there are any failures  where can i check debug logs. 

Thanks,

Shan

Hi,

In my project for every release we move 1200-1800 fields to production using eclipse. We are moving only 2-3 objects(approximately 200 fields) at a time  to production. because of the field dependency issues i could not able to vlidate each one in production prior to move into the production. So while moving the code into production we are getting errors and cosuming all my window time to resolve the issues.

I want to validate all objects(approx 1600 fields) prior to move in to production in a single shot. Then we can identify errors before move to Prod and it saves my window time during production move.

Actually How many fields or other components we can move in a single shot to production using eclipse? Please suggest.

Thanks,

SR

Hi,

In our organization we have 2000 users, I want to deactivate all the users except Administrator profile users.

How can I achieve this with peace of Apex code (for automation). If possible Could anyone please provide peace of code to achieve this and how to execute that code.

Thanks in advance

sha

Hi,

In our organization we have 2000 users, I want to deactivate all the users except Administrator profile users.

How can I achieve this with peace of Apex code (for automation). If possible Could anyone please provide peace of code to achieve this and how to execute that code.

Thanks in advance

sha

how many master detail relationships and lookup relationships can you have on an object.

shan

what is the advantage of Action class over PageReference class. PageReference class provides you the functionality what Action class provides and even more. So when we go for Action class and PageReference class. Please provide some practical explanation.

what is public group in Manage Users--> Public Groups?

why we use this group?

Thank You

Hi,

How many profiles can we add to a single user?

and

How many roles can we add to a single user?

Hi,

How many profiles can we add to a single user?

and

How many roles can we add to a single user?

What is the Maximum number of records that we can display on visualForce page using List controller.

what is the advantage of Action class over PageReference class. PageReference class provides you the functionality what Action class provides and even more. So when we go for Action class and PageReference class. Please provide some practical explanation.

What is the Maximum number of records that we can display on visualForce page using List controller.

Hi everyone i have a list in my Apex class which has soql query result..

String query = 'SELECT  City,Latitude__c FROM Lead WHERE City LIKE \''+city+'%\'';

leadrecords = Database.query(query);   

Eg :in the above line leadrecords is alist of lead type

private List<Lead> leadrecords;

So now iam trying to pass this list to ajavascript variable so dat javascript variable should have query  output...but when i have done like this iam able to pass the list but when iam tryong to display that it is displaying the  ids  but i want to display the field city and latitude which are storesd in that list how to do it please someone help me with the solution... to javascript variable so how to pass this list to javascript variable