• 5 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to make the Outlook email address book available when sending an email from SFDC. I would have them send the email from outlook and sync, but the email template needs to use the information from the lead record and needs to be forwarded to someone internally, however, the individuals receiving the email will not be users or lead/contacts inside of SFDC. I was thinking I could build the email template as a VF page - the template will never go outside of the company so don't need the standard functionality for this, but do need access to the outlook address book. Is there a way to do that? Cross posted in APEX and Desktop Integration boards as well. Thanks for your help! JoAnn

I need to make the Outlook email address book available when sending an email from SFDC.  I would have them send the email from outlook and sync, but the email template needs to use the information from the lead record and needs to be forwarded to someone internally, however, the individuals receiving the email will not be users or lead/contacts inside of SFDC. 

I was thinking I could build the email template as a VF page - the template will never go outside of the company so don't need the standard functionality for this, but do need access to the outlook address book.  Is there a way to do that?

Cross posted in APEX and VisualForce boards as well.

Thanks for your help!

JoAnn

I need to set up a form that creates an account and allows the submitter to add multple contacts to the record as well.  Is this possible using the CMSForce2 webform interface?

Thanks for your help

JoAnn

I am trying to find the "Enforce Validation and Triggers from Lead Conversion" setting.  According to the documentation, it should be in Setup | Customize | Leads | Settings, however, the check box is no longer there.  Is the functionality no longer availa?ble?  Or has it moved to another location

I have created a VF page and And contoller class.And i have also created a Force.com sites in developer organization and make this page as home page in that site.There are OutputField,InputField And  text area field in that page.But these are not visible in site.When i am running my page with the URL, It is working completely fine.Can anybody help me? Its urgent.

Hi, I'm new to Salesforce and trying to set up a site.

So far we have created the site in a Sandbox and have configured the public access setings so that the site is accessible. We have registered a domain name and pointed the CNAME record to our Salesforce domain.

I have entered the Custom Web Address for the site as www.ourdomain.org (this more than 24 hours ago)

I can type in the public access URL of our SF site  and the correct page appears but using our external domain name this bounces to a SF login page.

Could anyone give me any ideas? Have I missed out something? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

I'm aware that from Sprint '10, new aggregate functions (SUM, MAX) will be available for SOQL queries.

That's great. now does anyone know how I would be able to export this data to a CSV / excel?

Basically, I need to generate different CSV / Excel documents based on queries that use aggregate functions.

The Salesforce Report Tool is useless, since if groupding is done, it cannot be generated to PDF, and even if generated to Excel, detail information isn't shown on the totalled row.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ben 

I want to access some JS function defined in static resource java file from Javascript on custom button.

anybody knows how to do this?